• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Extreme Pokémon! (230)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Extreme Pokémon! (230)

Extreme Pokémon!

On their way to Mahogany town. Ash & Co. meet up with Gary who teels them about the Extreme Pokémon Races. Ash is eager to test his Pokémon on a race like this and enters. Will he win?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Interesting how Ash objected to seeing Arcanine pull Gary along while tied to a leash, but had no problem with it when he found out it was for a race. :p

M

meggirl63

I taped this episode 'cause I loved to watch this race over and over again! Oh, I also taped this episode 'cause I had a crush on Gary Oak. ;)

Shigeru-kun

Property of Jesus
I have mixed feelings about this episode.

I was very happy Shigeru-sama made an appearence, but the plot of this episode was so...unoriginal. ^^;;;; I really didn't like the race episode in Kanto, so seeing another seemed incredibly boring.

Like I said, I was very happy with Shigeru, but the rest of the episode was just...blah. Makes me laugh how the camera showed the race where cameras couldn't go though. XD

eonteam123456

Codenumber 242
This episode is my 3rd fave episode ever.

I really like this episode for some reason, the race was alright, I just knew they would give Ash a dramatic victory

This was an okay episode.

It was nice to see Gary and his Arcanine again, so I was happy about that. But the race part was so unoriginal, we've already seen that Ponyta race in Kanto. But it was overall a good episode

uber gon

Accept Change
Would've been more interesting if Bayleef evolved. Although why Ash objected to using a leash is beyond me.

Battra

A good filler episode featuring Gary, and grats to Ash for winning now his mom has another trophy she can use for her exercise routine. Nice to see Ash get his egg which will eventually hatch into Phanpy.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
While the plot was unoriginal (seen it before in Kanto) and Ash got a nice, extravagant victory, it was all worth it to see Gary again ^_^

pokemon fan 132

Well this episode was ok in my opinion.It was nice to see Gary again and his Arcanine in action,but this whole racing didnt seemed so exciting for me.However it was nice to see Ash competing against Gary with Bayleef and managing to win in dramatic way and getting the egg which turned out later to be Phanphy.

Every time poke-eggs have hatched always cute! <3
The episode is great. Will it be unpossible that gary's Arcanine uses Extremespeed! Because ash's Bayleaf small then Arcanine to race.
Anyway ash wins the race! He gets an egg. Thats great!^_^

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I was glad that we were able to see Gary again. I thought the race good, and am glad that Ash was able to win. However, I am kind of surprised that Arcanine and Gary didn't win. I thought that the Pokemon egg as a prize was a smart idea. Hopefully Ash can take good care of it.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Great ep, i loved to see Gary returning.

And it was sweet to see Ash beats him. amazing.

9/20