1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Extreme Pokémon! (230)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Master Quest' started by Serebii, Oct 23, 2004.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Extreme Pokémon! (230)

Extreme Pokémon!

On their way to Mahogany town. Ash & Co. meet up with Gary who teels them about the Extreme Pokémon Races. Ash is eager to test his Pokémon on a race like this and enters. Will he win?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. meggirl63

meggirl63 Guest

Gary was REALLY nice in that episode! :D

3. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

Interesting how Ash objected to seeing Arcanine pull Gary along while tied to a leash, but had no problem with it when he found out it was for a race. :p

4. meggirl63

meggirl63 Guest

I taped this episode 'cause I loved to watch this race over and over again! Oh, I also taped this episode 'cause I had a crush on Gary Oak. ;)

5. Shigeru-kun

Shigeru-kun Property of Jesus

I have mixed feelings about this episode.

I was very happy Shigeru-sama made an appearence, but the plot of this episode was so...unoriginal. ^^;;;; I really didn't like the race episode in Kanto, so seeing another seemed incredibly boring.

Like I said, I was very happy with Shigeru, but the rest of the episode was just...blah. Makes me laugh how the camera showed the race where cameras couldn't go though. XD

6. Dean

Dean Wonder of Thunder!

This episode is my 3rd fave episode. :)

7. eonteam123456

eonteam123456 Codenumber 242

This episode is my 3rd fave episode ever.

8. I really like this episode for some reason, the race was alright, I just knew they would give Ash a dramatic victory

9. penngrade6

penngrade6 Banned

This was an okay episode.

It was nice to see Gary and his Arcanine again, so I was happy about that. But the race part was so unoriginal, we've already seen that Ponyta race in Kanto. But it was overall a good episode

10. uber gon

uber gon Accept Change

Would've been more interesting if Bayleef evolved. Although why Ash objected to using a leash is beyond me.

11. Battra

Battra Well-Known Member

A good filler episode featuring Gary, and grats to Ash for winning now his mom has another trophy she can use for her exercise routine. Nice to see Ash get his egg which will eventually hatch into Phanpy.

12. Tadashi

Tadashi kiss my greens

While the plot was unoriginal (seen it before in Kanto) and Ash got a nice, extravagant victory, it was all worth it to see Gary again ^_^

13. HoennMaster

HoennMaster Well-Known Member

Ash got a egg, which means this is not a filler.

14. pokemon fan 132

pokemon fan 132 Well-Known Member

Well this episode was ok in my opinion.It was nice to see Gary again and his Arcanine in action,but this whole racing didnt seemed so exciting for me.However it was nice to see Ash competing against Gary with Bayleef and managing to win in dramatic way and getting the egg which turned out later to be Phanphy.

15. Igottapoo

Igottapoo In my nightmares

Pretty good episode. I like this Extreme Pokemon thing. They should do it again.

16. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

i really liked watching this episode, the race was spectaculair to watch.

17. Littlemyuu

Littlemyuu Orig. Solar-Sceptile

race episodes are always fun to watch

18. BogleDominic Crazy Anime

BogleDominic Crazy Anime I love Pokemon!

Every time poke-eggs have hatched always cute! <3
    The episode is great. Will it be unpossible that gary's Arcanine uses Extremespeed! Because ash's Bayleaf small then Arcanine to race.
    Anyway ash wins the race! He gets an egg. Thats great!^_^

19. Hibachi

Hibachi Grass Pokemon Expert

I was glad that we were able to see Gary again. I thought the race good, and am glad that Ash was able to win. However, I am kind of surprised that Arcanine and Gary didn't win. I thought that the Pokemon egg as a prize was a smart idea. Hopefully Ash can take good care of it.

20. Ash-kid

Ash-kid Ash-kid

Great ep, i loved to see Gary returning.

And it was sweet to see Ash beats him. amazing.

9/20