• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Extreme Pokémon! (230)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
A good episode featuring Gary and congrats to Ash for winning. Now Delia has another trophy she can use for her exercise routine. Nice to see Ash get his egg which will eventually hatch into Phanpy.

ZilverLox

Banned
I thought the idea of extreme racing was something that they could've implemanted in the games. I was glad that we saw Gary again at least. I thought the race good and was overjoyed that Ash was able to win. However, I am kind of surprised that Arcanine and Gary didn't win. I thought that the Pokemon egg as a prize was a good idea.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was about time that we saw Shigeru again, since he had been missing for a long time. I also appreciated that he used his Windie in the race here, because it was one of his few known Pokemon, and we had hardly seen it in action. I'm glad that Satoshi won the race, and that Tamazou gave him the egg.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Ash won the race and it was actually his first victory over his rival Gary. I was very happy Gary made an appearance, but the plot of this episode was unoriginal.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I wonder why the rivalry between Satoshi and Shigeru continued after the race since Satoshi winning seemed like it should've settled the score.

Daizy

I call you honey
I liked how Ash and Gary were neck-in-neck at the climax even if we all knew that Ash was going to win all along. So after all that drama, I realized how pointless the race really was.

I remember thinking it was cool that Ash managed to best Gary at something for once since he was usually the under-dog whenever Gary was around. So seeing Ash come out on top was a nice change and I liked that Gary was being more respectful to Ash than he usually was although I wonder why the writers hadn't shown him in such a long time. At least Ash won himself a Pokemon egg.

In hindsight, I wonder why the rivalry between Satoshi and Shigeru continued after the race since Satoshi winning seemed like it should've settled the score.
It wasn't an actual battle.

Really fun episode. Ash being an absolute savage riding the skateboard to the balloon, and he also gets an egg.
LMAO SWAG WOOPER AND NATU

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
This is one of my favorite Johto episodes. Of course Ash just had to enter the race when he found out Gary was going to be in it! It was great seeing Gary in this episode too as it is shown he really isn't all that bad and has proven that he is a good friend to Ash. It has also shown how good of a friend Ash was as he got Gary's Arcanine back from Team Rocket.

Team Rocket not being interested in Ash's Pokémon, Pikachu or Bayleef, but instead Gary's Arcanine was a nice change. To be honest if I was after Pokémon, Arcanine would be my choice as well haha.

When Gary chased after Team Rocket to get his Arcanine back not even using the rest of his team, I thought he was just being dumb but then I remembered, Oh yeah, that's right. They're not allowed to use other Pokémon in the race.
It was an entertaining episode to watch.