• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Extreme Pokémon! (230)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Gary again? Well at least this episode was fun, something new.

Glad that Gary's Arcanine finally got some attention (after being humiliated when fighting Giovanni's Mewtwo). I thought the idea of extreme racing was something that they could've implemanted in the games.

A fresh episode, 5/10

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
This episode was pretty good, liked the race and seeing Gary & Arcanine again. Kira- That would be interesting if they actually implemented that in the game.

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
Nice redo of the Great Flame Pokemon-athalon. Episodes with random Pokemon challenges (racing, Poke ringer) are always enjoybale. Gary was really nice and Ash wa sjust crazy, jumping off cliffs and launching himself at hot air balloons. Then Ash got a Pokemon egg after winning, which is cool.

9/10

saar

Shiny Flygon
I love racing and such kind of episodes...
Ash has won the race nd it was actually his first victory over his rival Gary... At least something good.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Arcanine again. I'm glad Ash won the race, especially with Bayleef! Bayleef was a very good choice for the race. I'm glad Ash received his 1st Pokemon egg in the Anime for himself. "Extreme Pokemon" is a perfect name for this episode.

50/100

TheEpicGoomba

I liked this episode. Nice to see Gary again and his Arcanine. Nice to see Bayleef do something also. Glad to see Ash win and get the egg.

8/10

Great episode! I absolutely love Bayleef (don't misinterpretate that), and it was great to see it win. Even though I prefer Gary over Ash, I prefer Bayleef over Arcanine (I'm a real Bayleef fan, and Pokemon are more important to me than human characters in Pokemon).

Also, great to see Gary again, and to see such a contest like this, original and enjoyable to watch (I think this is quite different from the race in Kanto). And a cool way to see Ash getting a new Pokemon (his Phanpy egg).

7threst

I really enjoy seeing Gary again and him being totally different than before. The episode was great too - competitions are always exciting to watch. Its really unfortunate that he had only three appearances during the entire Johto sage (excluding his Johto League appearances) This episode also reminded me a lot of that episode in Kanto where Ash had to race too, but then riding on a Pokémon, instead of using a skateboard.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
In the US it aired on my 13th birthday. It was one of the best birthday presents I ever received.

Blessed

A good episode, I was happy to see Gary again. Seeing Misty interact with all the baby pokemon was very cute. I was surprised Gary didn't win though. Nice to see Ash used Bayleef for the race and won an egg too which will later hatch into Phanpy.

This episode was good, but Bayleef outrunning an Arcanine seems a bit unrealistic. But, this is Pokemon, so what am I saying. I really did like that they raced in this episode, but on those type of skateboards no. xD

Zamin

It was a good episode, I am glad that Ash won the match! itnerestign that he got an egg at the end, I wonder which Pokémon will hatch from it, maybe it will be Aipom!

NPT

Just a member
I really liked this episode, The concept of the 'Pokémon Extreme Race' was cool. It really annoyed me when Team Rocket inturrupted the Pokémon Extreme race by Stealing Gary's Arcanine, they got blasted off as usual.The best part of the episode was Ash and Bayleef taking the lead and beating Gary and Arcanine in the Pokémon Extreme race, I liked the look on Gary's face after Ash beat him in the race. After their terrible Pokémon match in the episode "The Rivalry Revival!", it's good to see Ash beating Gary in something. I'm glad Ash got the Phanpy Egg after winning the race.

I found it odd when Misty called those Woopers babies. They looked the size of normal ones to me.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
It was cool seeing Gary again and how in the race the trainers were pulled on skateboards by one of their pokemon. I was just pleased that Ash actually won the race and got the pokemon egg. :)

Gillachu

Banned
Meh, why have Ash win against Gary in this competition when Gary was always meant to seem stronger than Ash...?

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Meh, why have Ash win against Gary in this competition when Gary was always meant to seem stronger than Ash...?

Well since it wasn't a battle, Ash winning the race was fair game I think. He deserved the egg prize more any ways cuz his team had only five pokemon at this point hee hee.