• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Extremely wrong answers to general questions

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Because they're cousins to the similarly devious, untrustworthy parrots. Note the family resemblance in the beaks.

What do people use bleach for?

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
You hang the bow on your neck and then thrust the arrow through your chest, preferably penetrating your heart too. Then you got a fancy costume for both halloween and valentines day, but in most cases you end up using it only once in a lifetime.

What for does anime exist anyway?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
It's often used as an oxygen substitute in the ISS, since it is not nearly as flammable.

Why is water so weird and yet utterly mundane?

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Give them a smell of barf and they will love you for it! LOL

Whats the hottest way to cool off in the summer? :p *troll face*

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
A small d*** on larger-than-Trumpet's-ego continent, somewhere far away from where I live. Many people are attracted to that place due to its extremely hot and stormy weather and eventually end up traveling there for a permanent "vacation" hoping they could just slack off through their lives, own fancy houses with pools on their backyards for free and stalk hot gals on beaches. Only few lucky people end up becoming rich enough to afford living in Florida but otherwise the fancy postcards of laid-back tanned folks living in Florida is just a facade. Most of people end up losing their fortune there are therefore forced to work in a secret factory which produces fluoride and flower based chemicals, which government then uses to control minds of anyone living in any state of larger-than-Trumpet's-ego continent. Some foreigners speculate their products were the inspiration behind how Florida actually got its name as they needed a convincing code name for their d*** shaped piece of land. You could easily find this info on a source which is more reliable than Wikipedia, if you minded googling your question.

How can you motivate yourself to become more productive?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
By moving to Mars and teaching the Martians!

Why are there so many bees, hornets and wasps around?

TheWanderingMist

There used to be far more of the useful bees, but many of them became evil upon the decline of piracy, which transformed them into wasps and hornets.

How do you start a fire?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
You begin with an F then an I and then a R and finally an E.

Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?

LadyTriox

Do something thats against the law.

They will send you there as your punishment if you're caught cuz Sesame Street is even worse than jail :p

Why is Trump such an idiot?

TheWanderingMist

It's all an act. He has to act the way he does or the Apocalypse will begin.

Why aren't dinosaurs still around?

LadyTriox

Because they all died out when Pokemon was born in 1993 or so! :p

What are the 4 colors of the american flag?

TheWanderingMist

Both of those flags only have 3 colors....

Anyway, the four colors are yellow. All of them. Not different yellows, just yellow.

Which country has the best flag?

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Who isn't?

Should people trust each other?