• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

extremely wrong answers to pokemon questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superteletubbies64

MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!
in this game you answer the above user's question with a crazy answer and tell a new question

examples:

what's the type of pikachu

waffle type
who's the main character of pokemon anime

michael jackson

all sppf rules apply, keep it appropiate

warned for breaking the rules:
prince justin for double posting, answering the question of the first post instead of the most recent one and not answering the question extremely wrong

banned:
none

I'll start
what do you use to catch a pokemon

Last edited:

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Studying for a drug test. BY TAKING ALL OF THE DRUGS!

How does one find TM02?

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
By getting a pilot's license.

What color is Giratina's shiny form?

Banana color.

What is Steven Stone's name?

By infusing them into waffles.

How do you chain a shiny?

HM02gon

Waiting...
Get an entire team of magikarp and then walk 4 spaces to the left, turn your 3DS upside down and sing the Russian national anthem in Portuguese 6 times before gulping down a cup of hot sauce and taking off your pants. Exactly 13 minutes, 5 seconds, and 31 milliseconds later walk 8 spaces to the right and a shiny will have a 1 in 4000 something chance of appearing.

How do you deal with Smogon birds?

By praising HM02gon for revealing how to chain a shiny.

How do you win battles?

HM02gon

Waiting...
First make sure you do not teach your Pokemon any more moves as soon as they learn 4. Moves like Growl, Tackle, Leer, ect. have extremely special hidden properties. Similarly to Water Pledge and the likes, by using Tackle, Scratch, or Pound together you will inflict 10 bajillion damage to the opponent, as long as the opponent is not one of the following types- Grass, Water, Fire, Bug, Psychic, Dark, Ghost, Electric, Dragon, Fairy, Steel, Rock, Ground, Normal, Poison, Fighting, Ice, or Flying. Similarly, By combining Leer, Growl, or Roar together, you will lower all the opponent's stats 6 stages each, however the combination does not affect Pokemon that have an A, E, I, O, or U in their names. By utilizing these strategies properly you will have a guaranteed victory against any opponent that is at least 30 levels below you.

Why can't my Groudon learn Fly?

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
Because his ability is to make the sky fall.

Who is the toughest gym leader to beat in battle?

Your mom

How do you do a nuzlock?

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
You hold their neck in the crook of your elbow while your other hand tickles them under the armpit so they can't think of a way out, then nuzzle.

Why can't Ash ever win a pokemon league?

Because he is Bird Jesus

Why is Ash still 10 after 12+ years of Pokemon?

Because they have to be lepers.

Why is Charmander a starter?

Because magikarp enjoys flaming penetration.

Why can Gardavoir be male?

Punch bill, go to the ship, strength on the truck, battle proffesor oak, catch missing no and go into bills garden.

How do I make my own pokemon game?

Status
Not open for further replies.