• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

extremely wrong answers to pokemon questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
A crayon.

How come only a handful of Kanto Pokémons have Alola forms?

AnimePsyclone

Mew... Mew... Mew...
Because the Alola Forms are caused when you have the power of love. Only some can achieve the state of ‘love’.

Why does Mew come after it’s clone in the ‘dex?

AnimePsyclone

Mew... Mew... Mew...
Steven Stone, don’t ask. Genetics is fascinating.

Why is Probopass’s shiny not Green instead of Red? It’s a nod to Mario and Luigi!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Because It Sucks To Be Weegee, so he got no homage to himself like his brother did.

What's seel's horn useful for?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
To lead people to the magical planet Swersawrredfttyhhjiytyjkkbcxdtyuiooijcddxlasistoxpixeaswex!

Where is Dawn from?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
The great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, grandson of Herman Melville the First.

What protects solosis from the elements?

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
You smash open a rock with your bare hands and start barking like a dog ~

Why do dragon types always take so long to hatch?

WolfeyStar

Ganbaruby!
A cuddly Skitty.

Who is the Hoenn Champion?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
On New Year Mountain

Why does drifloon grab little kids by the hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.