• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

extremely wrong answers to pokemon questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia Blaze

I'mma gonna Deku in the face, Kacchan
A dead, stupid internet goer who spent too much time on Serebii

What is the difference between the XY series and the Sun and Moon Series?

One of them involves Ash as a yandere, while in the other he's constantly getting captured by a yandere.

Which two people are the Hoenn champions?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Neither. Anyone would tell you that Prof. Oak is the hottest man in the entire series!

What happened to Agatha after RBY?

Mia Blaze

She went on holiday to Alola and never returned... because she had a face lift, changed type preferences and is now the gorgeous Oliva you guys slobber over.

Let me rephrase, who has the better abbs? Kukui or Kiawe?

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
A fighting type gym leader.

And i sorta forgot myself when i made that other post, the questions should be related to pokemon, i think XD

Whats your favorite pokemon?

Mia Blaze

Pizza tastes of cardboard and Diantha is a lazy as actor who can be bothered to help out in a crisis and my fav Pokemon is a cat

Which Pokemon likes to lick its own butt?

LadyTriox

I LIVE IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER DAH SEA

whats spongebob's favorite pokemon that really IS a pokemon? :)

LadyTriox

Obviously, it isn't korrina :p (...i woulda said a random name but i love her so much i had to make the post like this lolol)

What type DOES korrina specialize in? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.