• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

extremely wrong answers to pokemon questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Out of a shallow pond, naturally!

Where does pikachu launch electricity from?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
The dark parts of the internet.

What is the natural weakness of the Steel-Type?

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
The Mega Punch, The Mega Kick, and the Mega Evolve.

Where did the design for squirtle come from?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
From a mysterious scroll deep in Atlantis

What's tentacool's favourite temperature of water?

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Salty Platoon. :p The temperature all the more 'manly' water types strive in :U And well what MAN just WOULDN'T want a weak common jelly fish with a flashy jewel on its head?

Why doesn't Magcargo evolve into Torkoal? (srsly, i always thought it woulda made sense...lol)

Espmaster

Because Magcargo is so good in competitive play that making an evolution of it would have created the AG tier back in gen. 3.

Where does Mega Rayquaza get its power?

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
Shiny mews are the type to be both poor emitters and absorbers of infrared radiation, making them unsuitable for heating pipes.

How many magi could a magikarp karp if a magikarp could karp magi?

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
129 magi.

Why do groudon and kyogre hate each other?

LadyTriox

Spongebob/Patrick type :p Its main weakness would also be Squidward types, and it would be defencively good against Krabby Patties as IT LOVES those :p

Why is Lucario Korrina's signature Pokemon?

Because Lucario is the only Pokémon name which Korrina can write it in perfect calligraphy handwriting.

In Diamond and Pearl, when Riley gives you the egg at Iron Island, what hatches out of it?

LadyTriox

A female Pichu with a Squidward plushie :p And a krush on Korrina.

How does Pichu evolve into Pikachu?

Status
Not open for further replies.