• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

extremely wrong answers to pokemon questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
by going to North Korea and telling people about this new religion called Pokemon. (pokemon: banned edition)

How can one obtain bananas without knowledge of what a banana is a good source of?

Vern

Why not both?
Keep using tail whip until you run out of pp, then restore the health and do it again. Meanwhile he will use tackle and kill your team until your last pokemon, then his ratatta will faint by itself and you have guaranteed victory.

What is pokerus?

Last edited:

Vern

Why not both?
I'd tell you, but it's very complicated. let's just say it involves hidden special moves, chocolate chip cookies, the opposite gender, and lots and lots of math.

How do you mega evolve lapras? I know you can't.

When you eat a taco.

Why is Route 1 so small?

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Ash is the remains of fire, and fire is red.

How do I get a Sylveon?

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
First, go to the GTS in 4th gen, then exit. Then, watch exactl 59 episodes of the RSE anime, before defeating Iris in Black 2. Then, Pokemon Black 3 will open up. Close the game, and then boot up Pokemon Gold. If you have done everything right, you'll receive a message on your Pokemon Red file. DON'T read it, but instead boot up Pokemon X and Y. When you have done that, you should open your Black 3 game again. Then, in front of you appears a Eevee Pkmn card with the evolution ability. Then, you attach a Fairy energy to the Eevee, and make it evolve into a Sylveon

How do I cook an Exeggcute?

By throwing it into a lake.

How do I get a shiny Azelf?

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Go to Crescent Island on a night with no moon, for there you will find a shiny darkrai, and having possessed a shiny cresselia it will have the ability to make a pokemon shiny by using light void.

How can one make Steven leave for his journey like he said he would in ORAS?

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
You need to catch and realease ten shiny pokemon.

How does one catch pokemon.

Omega_Charizard

King of the flames
Turn off your power while saving. Keep doing that until you have to buy another Pokemon game.

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to post a question

How do you obtain x999 masterballs?

Last edited:

HM02gon

Waiting...
You catch an Eevee and have it face up against a Ditto. Then you have the Ditto transform into the Eevee and switch out the Eevee for the Pokemon you want to train. Then you kill the Ditto.

How do I get a Super Mega evolution?

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
You need to give mega rayquaza a mega stone...

How does one find pokemon in the tall grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.