• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

extremely wrong answers to pokemon questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
Because she is a lollerskater.

Why is there always that one Pikachu-like Pokemon within every single generation?

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Because Satoshi hate's Pikachu. :p

Why isn't Satoshi Tajiji's favorite Pokemon Pikachu?

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
Because he plays favourites according to whether it's bug type or not.

Why didn't they make Arceus the final form of Type:Null-Silvally line, if they all are legendaries and share similar typing system? :p

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Because Arceus is weaker than a baby weedle and thus it would make Type:Null and Silvally look really REALLY bad to ever be related to him. I mean, its bad enough some of us PEOPLE IN THE REAL WORLD have our own embaressing relatives lets leave pokemon's lives out of that nonsense o_o;;;

Why does Ash's mom like to remind him to change his underwear so much? XD

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Because she’s secretly one of the underwear gnomes from that one episode of South Park!

Why does Iris’s hair look like Yveltal dyed purple?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
The souls of the damned.

Who is the best chef out of all the companions?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Psyduck, of course! :p

Which Pokemon has the worst co-ordination?

Ascended Dialga

Audino.

What move must Tangela know to evolve into Tangrowth?

Deadeye

H(a)unting...
You toss one down a dock and force them to walk through the water until the super effective environment starts hurting so much the Rhydon either has to learn to stay above the water somehow or faint. A less risky progress would be giving them your laptop and let them surf on the internet. You don't lose your mon but your laptop might take some damage.

How does Final Gambit on Shedinja work?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
That number is wrong! Dragon Pokémon didn’t exist until Gen VII. Everyone knows that!

Why is Mirage Island so difficult to find?

Because it’s always behind you! And in a Pokéball!

How do you evolve a Mew?

Status
Not open for further replies.