• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

extremely wrong answers to pokemon questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Because your cartridge doesn’t like Nuzlocks.

Why did I find so many clefairy on my first play through of Blue?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Because you sprayed your Gameboy with Old Spice. Now look down, look back up. What's in your hand? It's the Mew under the truck. Does your friend's copy of Blue have the Mew under the truck? I don't think so. I'm on a horse!

Why are so many of the pokemon that can use the Aura Sphere TR physical attackers?

NeedsAName

Because spheres are round, and the opposite of something round is a square, and they say be there or be square not because if you're not there you're not around like a really good secret pun, but because of language being weird, which is the opposite of Simple, which belongs to the Pokémon Woobat, which is basically the opposite of a physical-attacking Fighting-type, and since the enemy of my enemy is my friend, the opposite of my opposite is my identical twin, which means Sphere-types learn Fighting Aura or something and wow am I tired and who spiked my sandwich with roasted Morel...

Why did some people not get Zarude?

DawningWinds

I summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon!
Zarude is a secret alternate evolution for Thwackey, as is obvious from them both being grass monkeys. Only people who picked Grookey originally are able to get the item to evolve Thwackey to Zarude, even if you got a Grookey through trade.
In other words: You picked the wrong starter.

How is Hidden Power's type decided?

Because Pokemon cannot count to 4!

What if a Ninetales had more tails?

pacman000

Hack into Nintendo & look for files labeled Capumon.

Are Jessie & James based on the bad guys from Time Bokan?

Last edited:
Yes! Companies LOVE shady pasts!

Will Team magma ever give a Mightyena some love?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Because he doesn't like jazz.

Why did Meowth learn how to talk?

pacman000

Because the designer had extra pixels left over, so they added them to the tongue.

Where is Ash's grandad?

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Because the designer had extra pixels left over, so they added them to the tongue.

Where is Ash's grandad?
He went to get cookies and never came back.

Why does Galar have version exclusive characters?

pacman000

It's the only character to have a cart with one than one save slot.

Why was Red waiting in that cave all alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.