• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

extremely wrong answers to pokemon questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
You need to One-Hit KO it.

How do I evolve Feebas?

By eating a burrito.

How do I get poké-money?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
By killing other peoples pets........

How can I obtain Pizza?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
By selling your soul to Giratina. :p

How do I EV train my Pokemon?

By eating them.

What is Pokémon?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
A myth!

What Pokemon-Type does Lorelei use?

Reisuke

Apparently i died
For having inverse double battles while trading a magikarp for a 6IV shiny impish giratini origin while you're standing on a pikachu in the day care from kanto (RBY), dancing the chikorita and singing i can dance like a durant, like a durant. And if you're doing it wrong then all the pokemon will fuse then explode and making your screen go black for 5 seconds. After that packman will a appear together with yugi both eating an ice cream saying that if you can click the upper screen within 3 seconds you will get 2 zillion poke money! However if you don't you be singing "i'm a badass durant oh yeah i'm a badass durant" forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does zinnia use a mega salamence?

Hazmiter

In team rockets super not so secret dungeon of "you spin me right round baby right round, like a record baby round round".

Why is magicarp always splashing about?

Hazmiter

By telling the elite four to stop being such slakings and to grow some beldums, because they may as well be using lv100 magicarps with wonder guard on one hit point, while tap dancing on a the edge of a volcano.

Why is Cynthia the only awesome elite four champion to date with an excellent team?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Because she is secretly illuminati.

Where can I obtain Thunderstones?

Skylander Sylveon

Top Coordinator
Under Wallace's beret, but first you got to take him to a steak dinner!

My Tentacool isn't dried up, it's soggy! What do I do?!

Hazmiter

You batter and crumb it with seasonings of choice, then deep fry it for a tasty snack.

Why is Wallace such a pansy?

Status
Not open for further replies.