• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

extremely wrong answers to pokemon questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Because they are the original cast from Star Wars: Clone Wars's Stormtroopers.

How on earth di my Metagross lose to a mere Lumineon?

DiaRubyTandem

The Fastest Comeback
Because your metagross gross!

Why cant I teach my Zubat fly?

Hazmiter

Because when theyre roasted with sage and rosemary, they attract hoards of roserades.

What went through the minds of the artists when they made mega pinsir :eek:

Hail Hydra is what.

What is Goomy?

⊙ᴗ⊙
No, because there's a terrible pun to be made here about Ground being super effective against Steel and Giovanni is a man who can't appreciate a good pun.

Is generation four ever going to be remade?

Hope the person throwing it has good aim (and a strong arm if it's like, a rhyperior or something :p )

how do pokemon get into pokeballs?

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Because Digimon sabotaged the production of all electric types

Why does Delia bug Ash to change his boxers?

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Because Snover.

Why is Pikachu OP in the anime, but near useless anywhere else?

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Dark types have emo gym leaders, and all the emo people are being hogged by Square Enix for Kingdom Hearts 3

How can a dragon type defeat a fairy type with no poison or steel?

HM02gon

Waiting...
You buy it at the dollar store.

Why can nobody recognize Team Rocket when they're wearing mustaches?

HM02gon

Waiting...
By becoming a Flygon and running away from the cops at a tropical resort in order to summon Regigigas based on my weird dream who can then change the course of time back to 2003 and tell the designers that Wurmple should evolve into a Dragon/Steel type that has no relationship to its previous forms. Then you may ride it back to the present because, you know, Dialga is the PokéGod of time n' shiz.

Why do Pokémon only say their names?

Status
Not open for further replies.