• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'ey you lot

Obligatory-need-that-first-post here. So after lurking in the spoilers section after every new Best Wishes episode I finally decided to up and make an account for this site.

Pretty chill here so looking forward to just shooting the breeze with whoever and the inevitable posting boom that will hit this place when Black and White are released. Big fan of art and literature as well so I'll most likely be bumming on your stories for a good chunk of my time here.

Also: Hi

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Welcome. and I love your sig.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Holycrap your sig. It's orgasmic.

Welcome to Serebiiforums! I hope you enjoy your time here, the community is pretty great. The Anime Spoilers section can get pretty lulzy too.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to send me a visitor message or a private message, or vm me if you just wanna chat ^^ I am a pretty big fan of books too~

Thanks for the welcome mates~ Glad the sig is liked.

And yes, the lulz causing spoiler section was reason enough to join, heh

donphan123

Wannabe Breeder
wat a sig :))

Sapphire Kirby

Evaluation time!
Hello, and welcome to the forums...your username is unpronouncable, so I'll call you Bob :) I hope you have a fun time here!

Awesome signature is awesome. How long did it take you to make that?