• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Ey.

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
So I've been watching Serebii.net for a while now. And then HGSS came out and there was the coverage spill and the forum discovery thread, which I read. So I decided to just go and join.

Anyway!

Favorite region: Hoenn. I don't care what anyone says: R/S/E were the best games.

Favorite Pokemon: ;76; . I've used four of them now, all of which I loved using. I plan on using one in HGSS, which will be the only Pokemon I keep postgame besides Feraligatr and Xatu if I decide to go at Veneasur/Blaziken and not Sceptile/Charizard.

Favorite Leader: Flannery. I remember way back to Ruby where I was a n00b and spammed Sceptile (with Pound and Bullet Seed, I kid you not) every single battle. Flannery was thus the hardest battle I ever faced...besides Drake and his stupid Salamence. Uggh. Besides that, I recently learned how amazing her personality is.

Umm...so yeah!

Last edited:

3lmi

pimping aint easy
Welcome and I hope you like it on Serebiiforums, we all are a very kind and loving community that will help you, talk to you, or even debate against you.

Not that this has to do with anything but this teacher of mine always says "AYE!" so I kinda don't like hearing it. It doesn't mean it's bad.

Skull-Kid

Welcome!

Finally, someone else who likes Golem. He's so forgotten :( My favourite Hoenn Gym Leader is Wallace. Be sure to read the rules ok?

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)