• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

F.P.T.C.(Favorite Pokemon Training Club) Chronoicles

MasterCharizard15

Manly Eybrows!
Hello everyone this comic was made by the F.P.T.C.
This is our first comic so were open all comments.
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Prologue~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This group of characters runs the F.P.T.C.(Favorite Pokemon Training Club).
This club also acts like a Radio Station Broadcasting all over Wakoinh. They all decided to leave on their Pokemon journeys together and broadcast every minute of it (except when sleeping of course)! Team Rocket mistakes them as a new rival gang and sets out to destroy them! Also they must get high ratings for their journey or else they will be out of a job! So now they must collect all the Gym Badges or else they will lose their jobs and be destroyed by Team Rocket!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MasterCharizard15-Comic Writter
Caaz-Graphic comic creator
Ms.Mime-judge
Rainion-Judge
Shiny Palkia-Judge

Credit to sprites resource for eggs and some sprites body parts!

EP001:http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/825/fptcepisode01ev7.png -Episode01: The Weird Beginning

EP002:

Ep003:

EP004:

EP005:

Last edited:

ANameToRemember

Dont forget the name
Very Good I Like It Its really hard to find a mistake so Ill Just give a tip for later comics
"Even though you get excited to show your comic take as much time as you need."

Caaz

Awesomeliciousness.
oh cool, the last comic i put together had alot of mistakes.

ANameToRemember

Dont forget the name
Ok Thank You Very Much (This May Sound Spammy and Trashy But If you would like to you can see my comic)

Caaz

Awesomeliciousness.
well i ripped most of the sprites but the egg was from them so credit to the spriters resource for the egg.oh and the hairdo for the crazy lady was there too, update your post Master C

Caaz

Awesomeliciousness.
they are trainer edits, and i guess it would be called trainer fusions? same with overworlds

Sora

AKA Snagger Outlaw
Never use chatspeak in dialogue. Do you say "OMG" when you're with friends? Of course not.

The last three panels were totally unnecessary. You could've saved yourself a ton of time by nixing those.

MasterCharizard15

Manly Eybrows!
Never use chatspeak in dialogue. Do you say "OMG" when you're with friends? Of course not.

The last three panels were totally unnecessary. You could've saved yourself a ton of time by nixing those.

Thanks for the advice!
I didn't really think about OMG being considered as chatspeak.
Actually it was to conserve space in the speech bubbles.

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!
That's a great plot! I like the way you've set it up. Cool sprites too!

Also, the purple-hair girl is crazy...She scares me...

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
that sprite looks like a guy's named Kevin Clifford from Drunkduck(a webcomic site), the one that says by Master Charizard
is that at spriters resource, also
you did a good job on everything, but there are a lot of characters, making things a little confusing...