• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

F.R.I.E.N.D.S The TV Show Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
(This Club is approved by Psiumbreon!!!!)

OK this is a club for fans of Friends the tv show!!! You can talk about your fave episodes, seasons, characters, quotes and anything that has to do with Friends!!
Here are the rules:

1.) No Bashing Members or members opinions
2.) You may talk about ships of characters you liked or would have liked
3.) You can start a topic any time
4.)DON'T POST IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS SHOW!!!
5.) HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!!!!!

Members:
1.) CeruleanWaterflower (Owner)
2.)*~Ice-Blizzard~* (Co-Owner)
3.) Riptide Dragon
4.) Roffles & Waffels(Co-Owner)
5.) latias74
6.) charmander04
7.) Anyone 4 Buttons
8.) Gonsobalds
9.) Evan

Last edited:

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
Here's a topic if anyone wants 2 answer...............................................

Who are your favorite characters and why?
Chandler is mine because HE IS SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!! :) He is soooooooooooooooo sarcastic and it's really funny when him and Monica fight!!

ANYONE WANT 2 JOIN???????????? THIS CLUB NEEDS MEMBERS!!!!!!! :(

Last edited:

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
OK I KNOW SOME PEOPLE OUT THERE LIKE FRIENDS SO COME AND JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Wheather you're a die hard fan or thinking about starting to watch the series U CAN JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) THANX!!!

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
Sure no problem!!!!! :) (Yes you can be co-owner!!) also sorry about the posting :(

*edits list*

So who are your favorite caracters???

PsiUmbreon

*ahem* please no triple posting. I don't care if your club doesn't get posted in, posting more than once at a time is against the rules. So stop.

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
ok!!! :) I'll try and stop!! :(

Aptenodytes

Well my favorite character would definintly be Phoebe! She's so random and stupid, but in a good and funny sort of way ^.^

Aptenodytes

mikeachu said:
So........what does F.R.I.E.N.D.S. stand for? I never quite figured that out.

It doesnt stand for anything i believe, and please don't post here unless you want to join. Just PM the owner if you have questions or Google it.

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
I think in one of my posts I put Chandler is mine I also like Joey and Monica + Rachel and Ross, So basiclly i like everyone :) Have you seen the football episode??? I love that one !!!!

So........what does F.R.I.E.N.D.S. stand for? I never quite figured that out.

It's a tv show and it's about a group of friends (thanx 4 tellin that person wat 2 do :) )

Aptenodytes

No problem. Im suprised to see that only two people here like this tv show since only 2 people are in the club :p. Oh, and i loved the football episode! So many hilarious moments like with Phoebe lifting up her shirt and Ross pulling down Monica's pants :D

Cap D. Blue

ボルトチェンジ
Quotes from www.imdb.com

Monica: Whose little ball of paper is this?
Chandler: Oh, it's mine. I wrote a note to myself, and then I realized I didn't need, so I balled it up...
[notices Monica's angry glare]
Chandler: And now I wish I was dead.

[One of Ross's students wrote a flirtatious evaluation of his class]
Chandler: So, who is she?
Ross: I don't know. The evaluations were anonymous.
Joey: Well, do you still have their final exams?
Ross: Yeah.
Joey: Well, it's simple. You take the final exams and the evaluations, you see whose handwriting matches, and boom. You got your admirer.
Chandler: A hot chick is at stake and suddenly he's Rain Man.

[Chandler's trying to quit smoking]
Chandler: Eww, Lambchop. How old is that sock? If I had a sock in my hand for thirty years it'd be talking too.
Ross: Okay, I think it's time to change someone's nicotine patch.
[does so]
Chandler: [deadpan] Ooh, I'm alive with pleasure now.

Monica: What is going on with you?
Joey: Nothing.
Chandler: Oh, come on! You've been acting strange all day.
Joey: All right... There is something. I... I kind of had a dream. But I don't wanna talk about it.
Chandler: What if Martin Luther King had said that. "I kind of have a dream... I don't wanna talk about it."

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
Chandler: Eww, Lambchop. How old is that sock? If I had a sock in my hand for thirty years it'd be talking too.
[does so]
Chandler: [deadpan] Ooh, I'm alive with pleasure now
I LOVED THAT EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was sooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!! So Riptide Dragon do you want to join??

Also about the football episode, I loved how they made Rachel do absolutley nothing and wen she did do anything she messed it up, also when Chandler made fun of Ross and Monica by saying "Well guys I don't know how were going to get there because my mom won't let me cross the street"

Aptenodytes

RiptideDragon said:
Quotes from www.imdb.com

Monica: Whose little ball of paper is this?
Chandler: Oh, it's mine. I wrote a note to myself, and then I realized I didn't need, so I balled it up...
[notices Monica's angry glare]
Chandler: And now I wish I was dead.

[One of Ross's students wrote a flirtatious evaluation of his class]
Chandler: So, who is she?
Ross: I don't know. The evaluations were anonymous.
Joey: Well, do you still have their final exams?
Ross: Yeah.
Joey: Well, it's simple. You take the final exams and the evaluations, you see whose handwriting matches, and boom. You got your admirer.
Chandler: A hot chick is at stake and suddenly he's Rain Man.

[does so]
Chandler: [deadpan] Ooh, I'm alive with pleasure now.

Monica: What is going on with you?
Joey: Nothing.
Chandler: Oh, come on! You've been acting strange all day.
Joey: All right... There is something. I... I kind of had a dream. But I don't wanna talk about it.
Chandler: What if Martin Luther King had said that. "I kind of have a dream... I don't wanna talk about it."

XD great quotes! And we have another member! Yay!

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
Welcome Rirtide Dragon!!!!! So what are your guy's favorite season?? Mine would be 3,4,6,,8 and ten!!!!! There is alot of FUNNY episodes in them, I like the last episodes in those seasons too!!

Aptenodytes

Well i dont remember which episodes are in which season, but i loved the last episode and i think that one is the best!

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
ya i rewatched it over and over again!! Did the last episode turn out like you hoped the show would end??? The last episode was one of my firsts (but I already heard a lot about the series so I was caught up on the whole Ross and Rachel thing!!) But either way, i've seen every episode and I liked how they ended it!!

Aptenodytes

Wow this club is kind of dieing :( Anyways, i liked how they ended it especially because ross and rachel (sorry for the spelling :D) got back together! Oh, and i heard they might do a reunioin episode and there might be another spinoff called "A guy.. uhhh... i forgot the rest XD"

Socrates With A Lobotomy

I'll join (Can I be a third co-owner or something?)

My favorite character is Ross or Chandler.

My favorite seasons are: 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, and 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.