• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

F-Zero GX Face-Off

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I. Orgainization- We start with eight groups of hurt/heal face-offs. The first seven have 5 categories, but the last group has 6. This is because of 41 different F-Zero Racers (With groups considered as 1 Racer for purposes). Each category has 25 points. Everyone get 5 hurt and five heal points. They can be divided anyway you want, but you only get 5 hurt and 5 heal points. These rules may get amended if a more effective solution is available. After all eight groups have a winner, we but the eight winners through a small tournament face-off. Unlike the Smash face-off that you may be familiar with, there are no winner or losers rounds. This is a small tournament, but the winner comes from whoever is victorious in the tournament.

II. Rules- I will have the ability to change brackets (like in the Smash Face-off). Anybody who wishes to keep up with the list can potential be a tallyist, but the list cannot be given to outsiders. I want this to be a surprise for those that do normal voting.

III. Voting- The hurt and heal portion can be at any time while not double posting. The tournament rounds are going to be once every 12 hours, or after the last round ends, whichever happens first.

IV. Specifications- All of the racers that have been in F-Zero GX (includes original, X, and AX), will be in the face-off. It is worthy to note that we will vote on racers first, then machines, then theme songs from GX (which will have a provided link). I will also provide links for racer and machine profiles when I can. Pay attention to what we are specifically voting for as the names of the categories will be in the rounds. When we get to theme songs, I will post a header on each group to let you know as well. Other categories (like bonus movies, and interview voices) may be posted as well. If information isn’t provided, please do some web searching.

V. Etiquette- As usual, opinions can be expressed, but don’t get into unnecessary drama. I will discount your vote if you are rude or overly dramatic. Since this is just a face-off you can say what you want about the racers, but don’t say anything discriminatory (i.e. voting against Kate Alen because she is a black woman). The racers are pretty diverse, and some come in designs that don’t resemble humans. The rule of thumb is to not say anything that would offend people in real life. If you vote against Draq for being “ugly”, that is acceptable, since he doesn’t resemble a human. Use common sense and discretion.

Link: Use search tool for competing racers.

Racers
Michael Chain 25
Samurai Goroh 25
Super Arrow 25
Draq 25
Dai Goroh 25

My votes
Michael Chain 21 (-4)
Samurai Goroh 24 (-1)
Super Arrow 28 (+3)
Draq 25
Dai Goroh 27 (+2)

Synopsis:
Michael Chain- A leader of a gang.
Samurai Goroh- Samurai that has disdain for C. Falcon.
Super Arrow- A super hero with an owl.
Draq- A huge alien create that loves F-Zero (a lot).
Dai Goroh- Samurai Goroh’s reckless 10 year old son.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Michael Chain 16 (-3)
Samurai Goroh (-1)
Super Arrow 30 (+2)
Draq 23 (-1)
Dai Goroh 32 (+3)

I really hope I can sell you guys on this $8 game.