• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

F-Zero GX

Dr. Zafs

Grrr... Bite Me...
I have had this game for a while and got bored of it, but after a few months I realized I had alot left to unlock. As I'm in this F-Zero phase I thought I would open a discussion thread. Feel free to ask for help (beating story mode chapters, staff ghosts etc.), talk about favorite characters and tracks and share custom matchines.

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
Well since I can post comments and stuff...

This game was ok when I played it. I can't remember if I rented it or played it on a demo or played it at a store >_>;

I thought the racing style was alright. At some points it got a little annoying and laggy. That is precisely the reason I didn't get this game for my GC.

~Scott;229;

DJ-Will

Twilight of Aquarius
I have it and it's quite fun, though I'm kinda at a dead end with the Master skill. Combat is quite shoddy too. With one error, you could drive yourself off an unprotected edge. Since I've tried and failed many times, and redone cups on easier levels, I've acquired over 700 tickets. I've been using a custom machine, the Frost Lancer R for most of the time, at least from the second difficulty onward. It's gone as far as the Ruby Masters. Story Mode isn't that much easier, especially on Chapters 3 & 7, which I barely beat. I've unlocked 2 AX racers from Chapters 2 & 6 though. I haven't played for a while either.

Bulk

I thought it was a very good game, only borrowed it though so never completed it. I'm very much looking forward to a sequel on Wii though.

I also liked how it had references to the Pokemon games hidden within. The cups go "Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond" and this was just after Ru/Sa was released. It was right as well, which is fun.

Cruxis

Banned
It's a great game, but I've been stuck since... December? XD I think I'm at Chapter 3 where some old guy asked Captain Falcon to enter a race for him. I just can't ever win it >_<

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I defeated all levels on very hard except 1 and 7 which I did on hard.

I could give you extra advice on the levels I did do, if you want to ask in this thread or PM me.

Cruxis said:
It's a great game, but I've been stuck since... December? XD I think I'm at Chapter 3 where some old guy asked Captain Falcon to enter a race for him. I just can't ever win it >_<
Oh yeah, that was hard for me too. I improved my turning and I was able to do it, though. I actually did very hard on the first try. I think I had a good field with it after having a very bad one earlier. :p

As for staff ghosts, other than Chapter 9, I beat the Green Plant Intersection. I used Bunny Flash, which I think is a very good time attack machine with its capabilities.

Anyways, I think this is a great game. Its difficulty level just makes it more fun.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
1 and 7 as well as chapter 9 I can't do on very hard. The rest I pulled off. Wait what was that chapter with the get out of the power plant in 45 seconds. I can't beat very hard on that either. :<!

Cubed

You best believe it
Great game. The difficulty and unlockables make you keep playing it. Plus Multiplayer is a blast.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
1 and 7 as well as chapter 9 I can't do on very hard. The rest I pulled off. Wait what was that chapter with the get out of the power plant in 45 seconds. I can't beat very hard on that either. :<!
Yeah, those were hard for me too. I haven't beat 1 and 7, but I could give you a small advice for the two others.

Chapter 9 I couldn't do until I practiced with time trials. I would work on that.

On Chapter 5, you should memorize how the doors will close, and perfect the technique.

DaMike52

Banned
I have had this game for a while and got bored of it, but after a few months I realized I had alot left to unlock. As I'm in this F-Zero phase I thought I would open a discussion thread. Feel free to ask for help (beating story mode chapters, staff ghosts etc.), talk about favorite characters and tracks and share custom matchines.

Same thing happened to me. I suddenly realized I had a lot to unlock and after playing more I like it more. That game IS my all time favorite racing game.

I stink on story mode. Im stuck on 3.

Me and my freind made a Nazi mobile in the garage. It had swastica emblems we made and it was darkish green color.

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
This had to be the hardest game I ever played ever. @_@