• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Faba Strikes Back! Nebby Gets Abducted!! (993)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Faba Strikes Back! Nebby Gets Abducted!!

With her memories awakened, Lillie has overcome her fears of touching Pokémon, so is enjoying hugging & playing with the various Pokémon at the Pokémon School. However, since her memories revealed Faba to have been at fault, Faba is now reacting and is plotting to kidnap Nebby and use it to open Ultra Wormholes to summon the Ultra Beasts. Will he be successful?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
So, as expected, Ash has to make a fool of himself while rope jumping, though atleast he managed to jump a few times before that.

Uh oh, Faba is snooPINGAS as usual. Pretty impressive jumping skills from Turtonator.

Well, in the short time TRio were working with Faba, seems like disguises rubbed off on him.

And as expected, Faba lures Nebby with candy. Seriously Ash, you should be looking after your bag much better than that. Well, the way Faba got Nebby was super lame. Bewear squeezes TRio, and he pops out only to land up in front of Faba again.

So Lillie has her own private jet, not surprised there. Woah, nice tackle there Ash. And there's Cosmoem and the Ultra Hole.

Lusamine has a brief smile when seeing Nihilego, but quickly focuses on the situation.

So she's taken by Nihilego. As I thought, I guess she always was obsessed with Ultra Beasts, but they removed the part of her hating her kids. I'm pretty sure we'll see Mother Beast, expect this time it might be against her wishes.

Honestly, the episode was alright, but definitely not as good as last week's. First half was silly antics of the classmates and Faba, and the way TRio gave up Nebby was super lame. The last 5 mins were good, so I give the episode 6.5/10.

Also, does anyone know what was Faba trying to achieve with the Ultra Wormhole and Nihilego?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Great episode! Faba was truly like a sinister witch using dark tricks to lure and capture Nebby. Ash also looked quite a badass tackling Faba and helping out Nebby of the machine.

And Lusamine....wow! I can't help but laugh thinking that some people expected her to be evil. Tried to battle Nihelego, and saved Gladion at her own peril. Truly she's one of the most caring mothers I've seen in this anime, even above Delia I'd say.

And today we got an idea of how strong the UB's can be. Nihelego was totally at a different power level compared to all the Pokemon present there. Even Silvally got pushed back hard. Guess the Aether climax is bound to have some intense action for sure.

Great episode overall, truly setting up for an epic Aether climax. 9.5/10.

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
One thing I'm guessing that Faba's role in the Aether arc is most probably ending here. From here it clearly makes more sense for 'Operation Lusamine', a.k.a., rescuing Lusamine from the Ultra Space.

I guess Nihelego tossing Faba aside was a classic sign that he's going to be insignificant from here on. :D

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Looks like Lillie's final test is gonna be getting over her fear of the ultra beast. Although I loved the opening I have to admit seeing Lillie hugging all the Pokemon was literally the cutest thing :).

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
Great episode! Faba was truly like a sinister witch using dark tricks to lure capture Nebby. Ash also looked quite a badass tackling Faba and helping out Nebby of the machine.

And Lusamine....wow! I can't help but laugh thinking that some people expected her to be evil. Tried to battle Nihelego, and saved Gladion at her own peril. Truly she's one of the most caring mothers I've seen in this anime, even above Delia I'd say.

And today we got an idea of how strong the UB's can be. Nihelego was totally at a different power level compared to all the Pokemon present there. Even Silvally got pushed back hard. Guess the Aether climax is bound to have some intense action for sure.

Great episode overall, truly setting up for an epic Aether climax. 9.5/10.

Well if we end up with Lusamine becoming completely insane (Knowing the venom it isn't even an if) the majority hoping for that are going to get there wish in the worse possible way imaginable!

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Well if we end up with Lusamine becoming completely insane (Knowing the venom it isn't even an if) the majority hoping for that are going to get there wish in the worse possible way imaginable!

Well the way Nihelego carried her away we can away that Mother Beast Lusamine is more or less confirmed in the anime, but that would be against her will, due to being affected by Nihelego's neurotoxins.

Point is, she is in no way evil at heart.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
While the action is definitely heating up.. The main issue I have is that it is in no way believable that aside from having a Solgaleo on their side, Ash is no where near able to by himself handle an Ultra Beast - aside from maybe Pikachu. This just creates a problem in terms of his strength now and relative to future opponents. This arc just came too soon, or we have to admit that his team is underdeveloped in terms of strength. Pikachu and Lycanroc are fine, but Rowlet just manages the cut and Litten has fallen flat on its face being a glorified housecat with a strong Fire Fang.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Getting what??

Poipole's evolution, Naganadel, is Poison/Dragon type, so I think he was referring to that.

I highly doubt that though.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Point is, she is in no way evil at heart.

As far as i understand, even in the SM games she wasn't truly evil.

I would describe her as an obsessive/possessive type or the best word, she was an "Yandere" with anything she sets her eyes on.

Initially it may have been a passive case i guess, but that escalated once her husband was lost in the Ultra Space.

But the anime instead removed her "Yandere" part, and only made her somewhat obsessive with UB's and her work, which caused her to neglect her two kids.

Last edited: