• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fable 2

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Fable 2 for the Xbox 360

Like its predecessor, Fable 2 is a game revolving around a hero (you) in your quest to rid the land of Albion from a certain evil. You complete quests, which in turn make you more famous, and upgrade your abilities with experience gained from battle. Your characters actions reflect their appearence, for example: You kill villagers and innocent people, you will eventually look like a demon. Contrastly, if you are very nice and often help people out and be generally a good person, you will look like a saint (or angel) with a halo above your head. You can buy/rent out shops and houses, get married, have sex(with a condom option now), customize weapons, get drunk, and you are given game altering choices all along the way to the saving the land.

In Fable 2 however, all these features are taken to the next level, and along with that, several new features have been added such as Co-op- which is also available through Xbox Live.

This thread is for anything Fable 2.
Tips, Game Help, find others for Xbox Live Co-op, General Discussion... whatever...

Slick

Banned
Hmmm...my Dad got it two days before the release date (EB broke street date) but I still haven't really gotten a chance to play it. Partly because he's been playing it, and partly because I've been recording Brawl videos. I think I might play it tonight, as he's been playing Saints Row 2 today, and I think that might continue on tonight. However, if not, I will definitely play tomorrow.

I guess I shall post my status: I have gotten through the childhood stage.

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Hmmm...my Dad got it two days before the release date (EB broke street date) but I still haven't really gotten a chance to play it. Partly because he's been playing it, and partly because I've been recording Brawl videos. I think I might play it tonight, as he's been playing Saints Row 2 today, and I think that might continue on tonight. However, if not, I will definitely play tomorrow.

I guess I shall post my status: I have gotten through the childhood stage.

Man, I wish I had your dad growing up lol.

Yeah I had trouble with the child stage at first.... I had to get used to following the damned golden line instead of using an on screen map. Once it clicked though it was alright.

And just as a tip if you gave the sheriff the warrants... the Old town will be totally rebuilt when you return to it later on. If you gave them to the crook, the area will become even slummier and crime ridden.

EDIT: My status-
12 years into the game. Just rescued the 3rd hero from the spire... was trying to find a way to make my fat character skinny again. .
But my 360s disc reader pretty much just totally crapped out on me finally, after 2.5 years. Xp

Last edited:

Gentleman Skeleton

I'm right now heading for the Crucible. I beat it once and my 360 froze on me so I had to start over. I have three wives right now and four children. However, I've been buying up real estate like mad recently. My brother has been using our 360 account for the past two days so when I boot the game back up a little later, I should be quite loaded with gold.

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
Haha.

I've only just gotten Fable 2, and my character is fat. XD It's not my fault I suck at the combat.

How do you get them skinny again? I've heard something about eating celery, but...

Gentleman Skeleton

Anyway, I have a wife now. :p Just for the achievement.

Join the club. My character has five wives, seven children and a husband (long story about that one.)

mrdurp4

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!
And you hate the X-Box 360...why? The PC version will be nowhere near as good as the 360 version whether you like it or not.

look at all the games that got the good ol pc port. they turned out to be better then the original, and fable will be no exception. with better controle and the all mighty mods (only reasons i play games on the pc.) not to mention theyll have more time to fix things and depending on the ammount of disks they use they can add more. that reminds me, i need a better pc

Slick

Banned
they turned out to be better then the original

Not all. Games like GTA were never better on PC than their console counterpart.

with better controle

How do you suppose better controls? I'd much rather a proper controller as opposed to a keyboard and mouse.

not to mention theyll have more time to fix things

You do know the 360 has updates/patches right?

depending on the ammount of disks they use they can add more

A few side-quests? Maybe some weapons? I doubt anyone was going to play this to 100% completion anyway.

Horus

Brotherhood of Steel
we got it here in australia on the 21st and i finished it in like 8 hours, was fun :D but to easy to get things, got my master chief outfit and two legendary weapons lol