• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Facebook

razor fire

I really hope I am posting this in the right section but here goes.
How do I permanently delete my Facebook Account? I don't want to have it anymore. How do I delete it?

BCVM22

"Deactivate Account" is on the very first tab of Account Settings.

Be honest now, did you look before asking?

razor fire

It is still there. How do I Permanently delete it?

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
It is still there. How do I Permanently delete it?

You can't permanently delete it. And by deactivating your account I would assume that now you can't change/remove whatever you didn't want to be on there.

razor fire

Deactivating it is about as close as you can get. Why do you need to permanently delete it?

Personal reasons.

You can't permanently delete it. And by deactivating your account I would assume that now you can't change/remove whatever you didn't want to be on there.

Well I found this but I'm not sure if it works. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=16929680703

You can't remove or change anything but info and such things will still be there.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

razor fire

So I just have to wait for two weeks then? I'm not sure if that link has been proven so I hope that it does.

Nightcat

So I just have to wait for two weeks then? I'm not sure if that link has been proven so I hope that it does.

Yes, but as SkittyOnWailord said, your facebook pages will still be preserved by the many web crawlers/archivers, and possibly even facebook itself.

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
google (& other surf engines) save a cache of your page so the best way is manually delete all the pictures replace them with random rubbish then deactivate it - eventually the search engine caches will pick up the random crap & your account will be as good as dead

dragonskull

Dark trainer
I think you can mail the webmasters of facebook to permanently erase your account if you have a decent reason behind it ;) otherwise the given methods are the only one i can think of