• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Facebook

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
Any cool peeps on facebook? That's all i'm wondering.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Not counting me, probably not.

xDWarrior

Who isn't on facebook?
I am but I don't really like facebook, so I rarely get on.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
To answer the OP's question, technically I am on Facebook and I'm almost certainly a cool peep, so my initial answer is "yes".

Still, Facebook is a cesspool that has made me look at all my friends in a terrible new light, so I hate it and avoid going on as much as possible (which, as it turns out, means that I never go on).

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Facebook is pointless to me personally

When I'm at school, I see my friends

On the weekends, I tend to my own devices

There's really no need for me to keep in touch with people I don't see on a regular basis anyway

MissDigitalis

love at first sting
I'm on facebook but I don't add just anyone. I have to know a person in real life usually. I only have 3 internet friends on there but that's because I'd known them for years.

Cool people USED to be on Facebook. But now it's mainstream so it is no longer cool.

LOL!
In that case I hear that the "cool people" are going over to Google's version.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Facebook? Yes. I'm there alright. but I rarely write any statuses. People have no buisness in knowing everything I do.

Also: I heard it's very cool and popular to jump off cliffs.. Just sayin'

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Also: Facebook shows just how civiliced people are, with their pesky comments and "discussions" I would rather call it internet-bullying