• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Facial hair

IatosHaunted

THE GREAT RETURN
This is for the guys, obviously. Do you keep your face clean-shaven, mustachified, densely bearded? I keep a little hair on my chin and sideburns, but I'm cleanshaven otherwise.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
So do I. I've tried facial hair before, but I don't think I really look very good in it. It works well for some men, but my face dosen't really give off that vibe.

AwesomeGuy

Arrogance
While I want to a 5'o Clock Shadow badly, apparently my body seems to think I'm not old enough for that kind of facial hair. So I keep my face clean cut, with sideburns pair of sideburns.

D

Deleted member 133172

I've only recently turned thirteen, facial hair hasn't kicked in yet for me.

I want to grow a goatee though when I can, though.

Venomrec

mutton chops "wolverine like." My chin hair grows insanely slow on my left side, wierd.

Last edited:

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I rotate between being clean shaven and having a beard. Although right now, I have a goatee which looks pretty kickass right now.

Rave

Banned
I grow a beard from time to time. But I recently let my beard fall off.

Kdude146

I shave all my friends do too only the drugyes at me school grow a mustache/beard or both

gliscor&yanmega

This is for the guys, obviously.

Females can have beards too though :p

Do you keep your face clean-shaven, mustachified, densely bearded? I keep a little hair on my chin and sideburns, but I'm cleanshaven otherwise.

I don't know how to describe my facial hair, don't know all the terms and that.

But looking at this picture:
[IMG139]http://www.nationalpost.com/related/topics/3172932.bin?size=620x465[/IMG139]

I have a similar style to that of the first head in the picture, apparently it's called "Short boxed beard". Only I have a little less hair then the picture does.

mustaches rule

ZZ Top beards are definitely the way to go.

Actually, I've never shaved. I've just trimmed off the excess beard. I probably should start shaving soon.

Profesco

gone gently
I'd like to be able to do cleanshaven, I really would. Sadly, my skin's so light and my hair's so dark that the five o' clock shadow shows up at ten in the morning. I can look cleanshaven for like twelve hours max on a good day, but otherwise I have some kind of eternally stubbly look.

I'm usually better off with a thin beard from ear to ear, tracing the jawline. It works to minimize the effect of the stubble on the rest of my face and neck.

The Lunescent

Izanagi the Creator
Wow this is a random topic. o_O Anyways Im 19 and I've got like no hair yet because some chin hair, which I've never shaved in my life but I do want a goate. I'm milato so I really won't ever have that much facial hair by genes.