• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fail Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenmei

Eien
The forum version of Fail Blog?

I couldn't find another thread so yeah, if there is one, this is someone's new post!

Post failures here that you have seen.

Here is mine:

Phone Failure

I bought a Virgin Mobile Marbl Phone from the site itself. Well, it came in the mail. The battery wont fit. See how the plastic-prong-thing is in the wrong place?

Profesco

gone gently
We had a Youtube thread a while ago, but it was closed because it eventually became a +1 topic where people posted pointless picture/video stuff they found funny. This idea is just like that, except it starts where the Youtube idea finished.

If you want Fail Blog stuff, well... go to Fail Blog. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.