• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fail Threads/Quotes

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
Dattebayo post made me laugh so bad
as well most of the thread you listed here, you just made my night great

Jb

Tsun in the streets
The fail comments/quotes thread.

alot of people put fail comment/quotes in ther sigs so post em here instead.

razor fire

About time a Fail Post Thread was made.

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
And what;s wrong with Dattebayo's beastiality? I mean there nothing wrong with furry, animal love right? RIGHT!?!!?(I'm joking by the way)

Any fascist with a f**cking massive signature deserves to raped, shot, raped again (mmm, necrophilia) shot some more and fined $500

Any way, it was a while ago but I saw this once.
{I like Necrophilia, Beastiality and Sadism, does that mean I'm floging a dead horse.}

My favourite {If you notice this notice, then you'll notice that this notice is noticably not worth noticing, so don't notice this notice.}

Last edited by a moderator:

Profesco

gone gently
I'll just merge this into the "Fail Threads" thread. We'll collect all our fail in one bucket. =P

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
So this thread is/will become "The funniest/most epic thread/post/profile conversation/user on Sppf REDUX" eh?

NamuSkull

Pampering Vaporeon..
Man, I swear that certain people on the internet try too hard to be "epic".
I mean seriously. Some of these attitudes of "oh my opinion is the best. bow before me"
Is actually absurd and amusing. Chances are if I met that person in real life, he/she is probably just some anti-social person who's in dire need of attention.

NamuSkull

Pampering Vaporeon..
Sounds like a cult just waiting to happen.

and: Colored writing is L337

*shrugs*
I guess "colors" scare certain people off. Sensitive crowd on this website.
I just find posting plain text to be boring, repetitive, and dull.
So I post in different colors to show I'm easy to approach and optimistic.
By the way, "L337" means this
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=l33t

But of course, flame the "colorful" guy for sharing.
Guess no one paid heed to my video and proceed to flaming.
Pish posh applesauce.