• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fail/win Sppf quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark rift

Basically this is a thread for quotes that are so good or funny you want to laugh at them. A bit like the 'Fail Threads' thread, but with quotes.
I don't know how I am going to set up an index, or something in that catagory for the quotes yet, but just post laughable quotes for the time being.
The server will probably break by the end of the year anyway if this thread is sucessful.

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
My signature is win.

A quote I made is also win(go to my profile if you want proof):
Batman eats smelly socks through his nose.

Profesco

gone gently
Someone just made this thread the other day, and I merged it into the Fail Threads thread. It's far more convenient for us to keep all the quotable sppf items in one location.

I suppose I'll edit the other thread's title to give notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.