1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

fairy energy

Discussion in 'Pokémon TCG Discussion' started by ven?, Sep 15, 2013.

1. ven?

ven? Kanto Region Champ

2. SkittyOnWailord

SkittyOnWailord ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

For me it's because the pink is so bright. I don't mind the idea of it, but I think they should have gone with a different, less bright shade of pink.

3. Swagsire

Swagsire Well-Known Member

I dont know. Im kind of feeling it. Sure its bright as all hell...Im willing to give it a chance! Qwaa ;195;

4. Steampunk

Steampunk One Truth Prevails

I actually like it, makes more sense than the dragon one imo. XD

5. J20Hawkz

J20Hawkz Member

I know for a fact I won't be running these. Green is my favourite colour anyway.

6. Pika Pizzeria

Pika Pizzeria Member

that pink could blind a man LOL xD

7. leafgreen5050

leafgreen5050 grass type Prince

Maybe because its you're not used to seeing a new type in an old game ? I think the pink is too bright too, it should have been a lighter, pastel shade of pink , it looks too much like psychic right now. Also on the fairy type pokemon cards the sides have so much shadow the attack powers and some text are hard to read . >.<

8. ven?

ven? Kanto Region Champ

I really hope gardi is a fairy type mega, and gardi becomes apart of the format again.