• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fairy Tail Shippings 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

XY Rules

Pokemon Master
Well, since the other one is apparently closed, I thought I'd make this. So yeah, you know the deal just list your favorite Shippings and why you like them.

For me I like NaWen (I don't care if she's 12, age is but a number, technically 19 anyway) and Cappy. NaWen because they're both kind-hearted dragon slayers. And I also just really like the close relationship between the two of them. Even Lilly said they make a great team. And also because of Happy's crush on Carla. I drew a connection there since you know their each other's best friends and all. Speaking of which the main reason why I like Cappy is because of the events that transpired in the Edolas arc. Carla slowly warming up to Happy and finally calls him by his name as he is protecting her was so extremely memorable and tearjearking that I just couldn't resist shipping them. Little dude deserves to get what he wants.

Anyway, that's enough out of me. What are your favorite ships in FT? Discuss.

BlueDragonfangirl

Are we allowed to give Manga spoilers? Anime isn't airing for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.