• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fairy Tail

Hax

I own books 1-10 in Japanese. They are at home (300+ miles away) and I've only read 3 of them so far. I like the story (hence why I bought as many as possible) but I left for university and had to leave the books behind because I had room for only one manga series and chose my 35 books of Rave.

Megchan

God IS in Control
i think its awesome we finally get to see mystogan fight. sucks how when he came to the US they changed it from mistgun. *sigh*

but so many pieces there are to this puzzle:
-why did the dragons leave and what have they been up to for the past 7 years
-why leave july 7 year777
-who is grandine wendy and what connection is there between them and the dragons
-why teach kids to slay dragons
-what is the dragon king feast
-how is zeref involved

so many :)
cant wait XD

Mystogan is essentially Mist Gun. It's just the romanized spelling of it. -_-

The dragons left because of the feast....? >.>

Darkrai-LordofNightmares

Mystogan is essentially Mist Gun. It's just the romanized spelling of it. -_-

The dragons left because of the feast....? >.>

i dont think they left for the feast but maybe its something bigger. maybe the feast is bigger than just a mere feast. wouldnt it be scary if the dragons feast was actually when the dragons go on a rampage and devour all in their way?! oooh :D nah. but there must be some reason for dragons to teach humans how to slay them.

uber gon

Accept Change
Not if the game i Japan only. Ps3 is region free right? i would just import it.

Well I don't have a PS3, but I still hope Fairy Tail doesn't get dubbed, at least not horribly, like if 4Kids dubbed it.:(

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
So I guess Mist Gun is Gerard. Or at least another one. WTF is wrong with this manga?

~Heaven Help Us~

Well I don't have a PS3, but I still hope Fairy Tail doesn't get dubbed, at least not horribly, like if 4Kids dubbed it.:(

Yeah that's true. Nor CN. That'd be horrible. Better if it doesn't get Dubbed at all!

I don't have a Ps3 either, but Imma get one.

Man, it's hard to not read other people's posts. I'm literally right there to catching up with you guys.

Glajummy

Why so S E R I O U S
I like Fairy Tail becomes it never seems to have any BS chapters like Naruto. Although the latter is my favorite manga, there are times when they make you wait two weeks for 15 page chapter in which absolutely NOTHING happens. In Fairy Tail, almost every chapter leaves you wanting more. And it doesn't hurt that the cast of characters is pretty interesting.

~Heaven Help Us~

I like Fairy Tail becomes it never seems to have any BS chapters like Naruto. Although the latter is my favorite manga, there are times when they make you wait two weeks for 15 page chapter in which absolutely NOTHING happens. In Fairy Tail, almost every chapter leaves you wanting more. And it doesn't hurt that the cast of characters is pretty interesting.

Who's your fav character?

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder how Fairy Tail will cover up this incident? I'm hoping we won't get some Superhuman Registration Act thing coming, that'd suck.

~Heaven Help Us~

I finally caught up!

Soge, how did you know that Mistgun was another Gerard/someone that looks exactly like him??

I didn't like Mistgun Vs. Luxus that much. Nothing that special about that fight.

Too bad Erza didn't get to fight Luxus dough.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Turns out Natsu vs. Luxus is much better than I would have thought, even with Erza being typical Erza.

uber gon

Accept Change

uber gon

Accept Change
Hopefully Erza lives through this.