• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fairy Tail

Takeo

smh on all of you, it was refreshing for me at least, more emotion then just senseless fighting, and the drawings were very beautiful .

Recon

I have a feeling we might see Libra and/or Pisces during the magic games. Anyone agree?

Last edited:

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
This was just a fan service chapter only lucy train for real
Only part that was funny was i think jet or droy getting hit in the butt

Firebrand

Indomitable
Hm... the scan I read on onemanga seemed like a literal word for word translation of the japanese. The grammar was poor, and parts didn't make too much sense. Did anyone else read the same one?

Recon

Try MangaStream or MangaReader, they have much better scanslations.

Kalosian

So long
I have a feeling we might see Libra and/or Pisces during the magic games. Anyone agree?
I'm not too sure about this. New Celestial Spirits has not appeared in every story arc from what I can remember. As Capricorn appeared last time, I don't think there will be any new Celestial Spirits in the upcoming magic games. But that might be wrong. Nonetheless, it will be very interesting to see what Libra and Pisces will look like and what kind of powers they have. I also wonder what will happen when/if Lucy obtains all 12 of the Gold Keys.

Firebrand

Indomitable
It will be "when", not "if", I'm sure. She'll probably get a huge boost to her magic, and probably get a thirteenth key to a really powerful spirit. I'll hazard a guess that it'll be that heavenly king she defied back in the loki arc.

Takeo

It will be "when", not "if", I'm sure. She'll probably get a huge boost to her magic, and probably get a thirteenth key to a really powerful spirit. I'll hazard a guess that it'll be that heavenly king she defied back in the loki arc.

I was going to say no that really can't be a possibility because they are only 12 zodic sign's, but maybe...my view of the the 12 golden keys was they must keep something locked to something powerful for any celestial wizard to uptain unless they hold and have the loyalty of the celestial beings that are contained in the keys

Last edited:

stevendat

Wandering Demon
Hm... the scan I read on onemanga seemed like a literal word for word translation of the japanese. The grammar was poor, and parts didn't make too much sense. Did anyone else read the same one?

No I usually read it from mangastream. I don't usually have any problems with the translations they make for it.

card986

i can't respond to this thread and spoil since i read the manga :( i'd like to at least give some hints.

Recon

Well, most of us that post here have read the latest chapter, so there's really nothing to spoil :p

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
*Reads newest chapter*

Excuse me for a second...

*Ahem*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT'S THE DUMBEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kalosian

So long
More partying!
Wendy looked like Cana on page 14... or is it just me?
So they missed their chance to train before the tournament. Not surprising. But it will be interesting to see how this turns out, hopefully the other teams got their training done.

Recon

Lol, we got trolled for a minute there. But it was a good troll I admit.

Ahahaha! They got trolled so hard too!

Firebrand

Indomitable
Literally, as soon as Virgo popped up and said they needed to go to the spirit realm, I knew this was going to happen. The same thing happens whenever heroes party with elves or spirits of fae in the old stories.

Fairy Tail got troooooooolled.

Taichi

Celestial trolling. I love it. Glad Gajeel didn't go along. Now he and PantherLily are probably better than them now. lol

stevendat

Wandering Demon
Epic troll chapter indeed. Now this means everyons who went partying are the weakest of the group. Also anyone else think a few if not the ret of the unseen celestial were in there and just weren't introduced cause we saw quite a few spirits in there?

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
Lol they all got trolled so it's up to laxus and co.
Lets give mashima a chance lets see what he does with this hopefully no nakama power ups/plot armor/magic power up if not i'm gonna lose faith
But levi and wendy hate the perverted cow xD
Hopefully this shows laxus and co. do decent in the tournament while the main characters gets their butt kick and start working and wait till next year to overcome the other guilds or something lets just hope this doesn't turn into a screwup
Positive thinking ^_^

Takeo

I couldn't stop laughing!!! we all got trolled!!!!!!!!!
when the tournament comes up i think for the main group it'll come to their nature talents instead of their training, as well as their will