• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fairy Tail

Recon

On a side note, I really can't describe how great the celestial spirit world looks. It's extremely detailed and it looks like a lot of time was put into designing it.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Natsu: I don't care!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! How can I thank you?!! You're starting to look like a real woman!!

Ultear: I am a woman...

Funniest line in this entire series....

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
So I caught up to the whole series and I have to say its been a great read.

I disliked Ultear's solution to the team's problem but I guess its better than a training arc. I just hope the team will have some new moves for the tournament. Besides 5 days is enough to refine their increase in power.

Erza hasn't said anything to Gerald yet but next week's chapter should fix that.

Firebrand

Indomitable
Hmm... Either Ultear's powerup is a blatant deus-ex-machina, or there's a catch...

Probably both.

Takeo

Hmm... Either Ultear's powerup is a blatant deus-ex-machina, or there's a catch...

Probably both.

well maybe part of the catch is that the pain it will cause considering its a evolution of their magic.

Last edited:

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Wow, haven't posted here in a while. Probably because of all the whiners in here (you jerks know who you are!)

So what do I have to say about this chapter? Well, we saw Lamia Scale's Master, which is a detail I'd been wondering about for a while. But what I'm confused about is, Raven Tail wasn't introduced as a dark guild (even though they are), so did they somehow gain recognition from the Magic Council as a legal guild? I mean, they are taking part in the GMGs, right?

Also, best part of the chapter by far: Crime Sorciere (God, I hope I spelled that right). Though I don't really understand how independent guilds work. I just want to write about Jellal telling Erza to forget about him, but I also want to wait until they actually have their discussion next week.

Another thing I don't understand is the power-up Ultear gave everyone. For the pain they seem to have to suffer through, it'd damn well better be permanent, though.

Recon

Well, my "Gerard is dead" theory has been completely blown out of the water. But overall, I think this was a pretty good chapter, makes up for all the fillers we had.

stevendat

Wandering Demon
So we get the story of what some people have been doing i the past, a butt shot of Ultear, and a very interesting way to get them up to par with the rest of the guilds. As someone said I do hope they get new moves to match their power up their getting. As for erza and Gerard thats probably gonna be touched upon in the next few chapters hopefully and does anyone else thinks ultear looks really different than she did before (I know seven years pessed but still)?

Firebrand

Indomitable
well maybe part of the catch is that the pain it will cause considering its a evolution of their magic.
Personally, I'd take that as a given. No, I mean another catch. Like... giving her some control over their magic, or establishing a certain connection or something. Mindnumbing pain is really a training given in manga anyway.

Taichi

I just want to see Natsu do his new SSJ2 form in the tournament. Oh and Gajeel kick some heads in as well.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
You know I'm still thinking that its not enough even if Nastu and co get the power up from Ultear. I mean think about it, they missed 7 years and 3 months of training and experiencing missions. Natsu would be 25/26 right now and a ridiculously powerful Dragon Slayer magic user within 7 years. He would have probably been the most powerful member of Fairy Tail.

Still we can only see what will happen. This power up had better work out well.

stevendat

Wandering Demon
You know I'm still thinking that its not enough even if Nastu and co get the power up from Ultear. I mean think about it, they missed 7 years and 3 months of training and experiencing missions. Natsu would be 25/26 right now and a ridiculously powerful Dragon Slayer magic user within 7 years. He would have probably been the most powerful member of Fairy Tail.

Don't forget about Gildarts who's always been MANY times more powerful than Natsu and never really shown it in a serious fight except for the one with Blue Note (but we didn't see enough of it and his magics if you ask me). And I'm starting to think one little power up might not be enough like you did. I mean sure they get more power but they surely don't have enough time to master an entirely new arsenal of moves (if straight out fighting is going to be in the tournament). Compared to everyone else who had the 7 years and three months worth of training to get where they're at now.

roomA2

Haven't read the manga but I have watched the series. Its pretty good but getting dull for me in a way. Still good though.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Good news is that the chapter will come back earlier. :D

Probably won't come out next week due to Christmas but it will be back for the last week of December most likely.

I hope you're right. I'm looking forward to a good chapter too. I wonder how they're going to utilize this power up.