• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fairy Tail

stevendat

Wandering Demon
What do you mean by that?

3 months in human world = 1 day in spirit world
1 year in human world = 4 days in spirit world
7 year in human world = 28 days in spirit world

Am I right?

Don't pay attenetion to me I'm delusional and my math is very off

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Yay, the Cat in the Frog suit returns.

That makes this chapter much better.

Kalosian

So long
Wow, now we have Third Generation? Can't wait for Natsu to beat these clowns down.
I agree, that will definitely be an interesting battle. Sting and Rouge had the same teacher, I wonder if that means that they use the same element in battle. But since they are lachryma-enhanched as well, will they be able to use more than one element? It will be interesting to see how all that stuff works.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
I agree, that will definitely be an interesting battle. Sting and Rouge had the same teacher, I wonder if that means that they use the same element in battle. But since they are lachryma-enhanched as well, will they be able to use more than one element? It will be interesting to see how all that stuff works.

Well a few chapters back Sting mentioned that he was Gajeel's apprentice. Also Sting can use Iron Dragon Slayer style which is rather curious. If they both had the same dragon parent then that means they killed it together.

Now what I'm really wondering about is if they can use multiple Dragon Slayer styles.

Also a BIG question is what the hell is DRAGON LACRIMA?

How is it different from normal Lacrima and how does it give you dragon slayer powers.

A great chapter by Hiro and I'm looking forward to the next one. Can't wait for Natsu to show his new powers.

Gray, Juvia and the Leon triangle just got more hilarious during the chapter as well.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Dammit, Juvia, stop changing your hairstyle.

The first one was the best....

stevendat

Wandering Demon
So I don't like how we got our hopes up at seeing EVERYONE in the get to participate but only the predictable 5 being chosen. I really wanted to see gajeel, laxus, or even the takeover family do something in the games (It would work well since they have different transformations for different situations). As for juvia, all her styles look great for her and this one was a great addition and is it me or is Grey somewhat taking interest in Juvia now? And yeah we need to know which dragon was the mentor for the two new guys and what a dragon lachryma is.

Taichi

I'd swap Wendy and Lucy for Gajeel and Mirajane personally.
But now I think this tournament thing is going to get interrupt.

lucky_u

So I don't like how we got our hopes up at seeing EVERYONE in the get to participate but only the predictable 5 being chosen. I really wanted to see gajeel, laxus, or even the takeover family do something in the games (It would work well since they have different transformations for different situations). As for juvia, all her styles look great for her and this one was a great addition and is it me or is Grey somewhat taking interest in Juvia now? And yeah we need to know which dragon was the mentor for the two new guys and what a dragon lachryma is.

I also thinks that Gray had feelings for Juvia now, too.

As for dragon lacrima, here's from Fairy Tail wiki:
Dragon Lacrima: A rare and extremely expensive lacrima that gives individuals artificial Dragon Slayer powers when implanted (possibly surgically).

Taichi

I like the current juvia hairstyle. Now I'm just waiting for Gajeel to make his super cool appearance.

stevendat

Wandering Demon
I'd swap Wendy and Lucy for Gajeel and Mirajane personally.
But now I think this tournament thing is going to get interrupt.

Well hopefully we get a few last minute switch ins but what suprises me most is how EVERYONE else from the guild missed out at the same time. At least give us different reasons like training too hard and needing to rest up, getting lost, ect. Also i like how we get to see the capital of fiore.

Ace of Shades

I am currently on chapter 68 of this manga and it is awesome. I have a question are all dragonslayers like required to have an exceed partner or is it just a coincidence?

Do you think there will be any more additions to Team Natsu? If so who?

I personally think Wendy and cat's-her-face will join.

Takeo

I think there is a reason for them going missing, apart of this arc of some shadowy figure working in the background or apart of a different arc with some shadowy figure working in the background.

Takeo

Well we find out why all the guilds had to be back before midnight, preliminaries; a shadowy figure has taken wendy (which reminds me of the dark king from Zelda twilight Princess) the team is forced to switch Wendy for Elf Man, it would of been better if the preliminaries were longer but the author is just trying to get to the main events all that much faster it seems, and fairy tail barely makes 8th place to participate.

Baam

Elfman seems more buff in this new chapter, I also dislike the way his hair is.

Anyway, I wonder why someone would kidnap Wendy. Maybe it is just a repeat of when they revived Jellal and the person needs Wendy to heal or revive someone else.

And the fact that Gajeel has yet to arrive makes me wonder what is taking him so long, and will he be able to join in with Fairy Tail once the games get more into it or will he simply sit on the sidelines.

Fairy Tail coming in 8th makes me wonder how strong those other guilds are at the moment. It seems like the writer is setting Fairy Tail up for a defeat in this arc.

Ace of Shades

I wouldn't mind them losing this arc maybe they will finally learn friendship can't win everything. and I like Elfman's new look.

Baam

I find that Elfman's new look makes him look...way too ridiculous, atleast before his size was kind of acceptable. Now I think that it is exaggerated too much.

I also hope that Fairy Tail will lose in this arc. Theres only so many times they can power up Natsu too victory.

Althought I want them to beat Sabertooth (or whatever they're called) those exceed annoy me, and the fact they killed a poor dragon :(