• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fairy Tail

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Hmmm, I'm a 20 year old that procrastinates studying.

And I'm an 18 year old that is a complete slacker :D We all fit together! Anyway, if Fairy Tail doesn't lose any members here then I will be convinced that it will become like Bleach and none of the protagonists will die.

EDIT:
No one has really mentioned Laxus or his where about, so it would be rather convenient that he's on or around the Island. Gildarts seems more plausible because he was on the island and left. But how either one can/will find out about the attack is kind of hard for me to picture.

Laxus was shown after Makarov was taken down. That's why I think he might show up.

Last edited:

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Yay, the magic of Fairy Tail, bring people of like minds together.

I mean come on its a full scale guild war and the main protagonists severely have the under hand.

This would be a big curve ball they lose Lisanna, she just came back (rather conveniently imo) at the end of last arc. Losing her will definitely a big blow to Natsu, Elfman and Mirajane. Her loss (again) could give them the power to beat Grimiore Heart.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I would laugh if Lisanna died. It would just be ironic. She was thought to have died, then she comes back and dies for real. I wouldn't mind if Cana or Levy died. They really don't contribute much. I don't see why they were both chosen for the S Class exam. Compared to Erza they're roaches.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Like I said before I can totally see Cana dying. Usually when a character is that driven to do something it never really turns out good.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Lisanna had better not die, otherwise the fanfic I'm working on will be either defunct or AU, and that would really piss me off!

Rowdy

Has anyone here read the Fairy Tail/Rave cross over chapter that just got released? Funny as hell (Natsu and Haru going from fast friends to beating each other senseless while destroying public property was insane).

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Eh, not only have I never read Rave Master (I saw a few episodes when it was on, which is how I recognized Plue), but I'm not a big crossover fan in general. I will, however, make it a goal of mine to read Rave Master all the way through, though I'll feel like I'm left out of the crowd since I'm just getting into the series three years after it ended, and I'd rather be able to form theories on the latest chapters of manga I'm already into. I mean, God, when I think back to my first Red playthrough, I was thinking "What does Shellder evolve into?" My mind was BLOWN when I saw Shellder evolving into Cloyster for the first time! My point is, reading through Rave Master isn't high on my list of priorities right now.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Don't worry Osiris. I haven't read Rave Master either. I saw a few episodes on the Sci-Fi channel (don't know why it was on there) and thought it was pretty cool. I'm going to give it a read through as well.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Don't worry Osiris. I haven't read Rave Master either. I saw a few episodes on the Sci-Fi channel (don't know why it was on there) and thought it was pretty cool. I'm going to give it a read through as well.

I'm the reverse of you guys, I read the whole Rave Master manga series First. On another site we were talking about Rave Master, then someone recommended Fairy Tail to me.

They were showing Rave Master on SyFy/Sci-Fi because it is/was Ani-Monday!

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
They were showing Rave Master on SyFy/Sci-Fi because it is/was Ani-Monday!

So you saw it too. :p I hope Erza doesn't die. It was too close in the Tower of Heaven arc D:

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
So you saw it too. :p I hope Erza doesn't die. It was too close in the Tower of Heaven arc D:

Kinda, they showed Rave Master on Cartoon Network/Toonami for its initial American run. Then saw it again on Ani-Monday.

Killing off Ezra would be a way bigger curve ball than having Lisanna die. I'd pretty mad if that happened.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I'm content with Cana dying. I never liked her.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Hey, uh, the crossover isn't replacing the regular chapter for this week, is it?

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Wait, Golden Week? But WSJ was updated this week.

And it's on Mangastream.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
I'm pretty sure that Golden Week is April 29 through May 5. At least, that's what I gather from Wikipedia.