• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fairy Tail

Synthesia

Rookie Trencher
Ah, yes, the power-up from Gerard, right?
(Correct me if I'm wrong.)
I can't wait for the new chapter! :3

DragonKingUS

DragonKingUS
am going to start watching fairy tale soon

Darkmagiciangirl

OpInIoNaTeD at <3
Ah, yes, the power-up from Gerard, right?
(Correct me if I'm wrong.)
I can't wait for the new chapter! :3

Ultear will be the one to give them the power-up.

Lots of fans trash this idea of a power up, but I find it acceptable if the pain they would experience was the equivelent of all the pain they would've experienced while training in the last three months crammed into 5 seconds.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Ultear will be the one to give them the power-up.

Lots of fans trash this idea of a power up, but I find it acceptable if the pain they would experience was the equivelent of all the pain they would've experienced while training in the last three months crammed into 5 seconds.

That doesn't make it anymore than what it really is.

A horribly stupid plot device.

I don't see why he had to skip ahead three months in that extremely dumb way.

Mashima should've just had them party and skip to three months later after they finished their training.

DragonKingUS

DragonKingUS
am on episode 4 now i love the cat lol happy is really funny but kind of cute at the same time

btw happy says am a real Dragon lol

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Ugh...this chapter was painful.

I felt like gagging...

Kalosian

So long
Had not expected a new chapter today so this was a big surprise.

I wonder how this new power will turn out. The part pain seemed to be true, but was Erza unaffected or did she not recieve it (yet?). I also loved the romance part in this chapter, too bad it had to end before something really happened.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Man Mashima really is in a trolling mode lately lol. I thought it was a funny and sweet chapter.

Jellal saying he had a fiance was a shocker but I'm glad it turned out to be a lie and that Erza caught on lol.

Also Juvia was very entertaining by attempting to take Gray somewhere lol. Can't wait for the new year's chapter and seeing the gang's new powers. If they all are in that much pain then the power up must be good.

Yusuke Urameshi can attest to that lol.

Takeo

My emotions were all confused, first happy then surprised then happy again, sweet chapter.

lucky_u

Had not expected a new chapter today so this was a big surprise.

I wonder how this new power will turn out. The part pain seemed to be true, but was Erza unaffected or did she not recieve it (yet?). I also loved the romance part in this chapter, too bad it had to end before something really happened.

Erza wasn't affected, since Ultear said "why are you perfectly fine?"

Erza's expression is really cute when she heard Jellal said he had a fiance.
Or am I the only one think so?

stevendat

Wandering Demon
Yeah the part with erza being affected concerned me since it didn't look like she even had the marks to begin with unless it was when she was with gerard and ended up missing out.

Takeo

Yeah the part with erza being affected concerned me since it didn't look like she even had the marks to begin with unless it was when she was with gerard and ended up missing out.

no. i think its just cuz shes just that focking strong

FairoNeko

Yeah, I wonder when she get the mark since Natsu is still hurting(?) Yet Ultear said Erza wasn't affected. How long the pain last anyway?

What about Happy? Did he get marked too?

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Yeah, I wonder when she get the mark since Natsu is still hurting(?) Yet Ultear said Erza wasn't affected. How long the pain last anyway?

I think the amount of pain you are in is connected to how much power can be brought out of you. Plus more power being unlocked means more pain.

stevendat

Wandering Demon

Exactly what crimsonash said about pain felt = the amount of power being drawn out from the person and as far as happy goes i'm not sure. I mean one one hand he could get a power increase if ultears power affects creatures besides humans and since he is a useful partner to natsu and his team. But on the other hand I can see him pop out of nowhere next chapter in perfect condition worrying about everyone else who had the power increase.

zerofield

i miss miror
i think the "lame plot device" power up was basically mashima's was of really showing how much ultear had changed, just my opinion though. still, he could have just done a time-skip -.-

glad teh thing about gerards fiancee wasnt true, but it was kind of an obv lie if u think about it, how would he have picked up a fiancee anyway, and if they're hiding from the law and traveling around destroying dark guilds...

erza is cute but scary. mostly cute this chapter though.

stevendat

Wandering Demon
I'm indefferent about the the time skip but I guess i would have taken either one. Seeing them training would have been nice but if we got a skip then a meeting with Gerards group then that would have been fine as well. Also since three months of spirit time is equivalent to one day of earth time then shouldn't that mean that a LOT of years have passed since Lucy have last seen her spirits (I mean when they first returned after the 7 year skip). Man those spirits are really old if not ancient

Don't pay attention to this I'm crazy and my math sucks when I was thinknig of it

Last edited:

FairoNeko

I'm indefferent about the the time skip but I guess i would have taken either one. Seeing them training would have been nice but if we got a skip then a meeting with Gerards group then that would have been fine as well. Also since three months of spirit time is equivalent to one day of earth time then shouldn't that mean that a LOT of years have passed since Lucy have last seen her spirits (I mean when they first returned after the 7 year skip). Man those spirits are really old if not ancient

What do you mean by that?

3 months in human world = 1 day in spirit world
1 year in human world = 4 days in spirit world
7 year in human world = 28 days in spirit world

Am I right?