• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fairy Tail

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Hmm I'm kinda new to this manga, having read all chapter until the latest. This manga kinda had typical shounen clichee but strangely I am still reading it...........
It was superbly interesting, I never read a manga that there was minimum time gap between arcs, so you can still feel the last arcs feelings. And also still many mysteries uncovered

Hope the latest arc would contains time travel

fairy tail and one piece are the only mangas i look forward to reading every week. fairy tail is just really well done besides how the end of the tournament arc went :/ that couldve been better and i dont think there will be.. i just see the dragons coming and them fighting them

Dancing Togekiss

I am starting to understand whats going on now. Rouge was lying the whole time and is the evil one! Originally they opened the gate and all 10,000 dragons came through but Lucy survived in other to come back and alter time. However Rouge (Who was turned evil somehow) discovered that she went back so he went back too to stop her. Now, Rouge has killed the first Lucy but she succeeded in helping second Lucy realizing what was wrong so there is a chance the future will be changed after all.

It also seems that all 12 keys are needed to close the gate so Yukino will have to get her butt outside to the gate soon :p

Hope the latest arc would contains time travel
I agree. I have a theory that all the dragon slayers weren't from the present and originally came from 400 years ago. The dragons didn't actually vanish, the dragons slayers did due to time travel or something. Also, Natsu being from 400 years ago would explain why Zeref would know him. (And another thing I will point out, is that on Natsu's Fairy Tail membership card, it says "Age Unknown". And during arc with Laxus he couldn't leave the barrier made for 80 year olds soooooo... It's just a theory though...

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
I am starting to understand whats going on now. Rouge was lying the whole time and is the evil one! Originally they opened the gate and all 10,000 dragons came through but Lucy survived in other to come back and alter time. However Rouge (Who was turned evil somehow) discovered that she went back so he went back too to stop her. Now, Rouge has killed the first Lucy but she succeeded in helping second Lucy realizing what was wrong so there is a chance the future will be changed after all.

It also seems that all 12 keys are needed to close the gate so Yukino will have to get her butt outside to the gate soon :p

I agree. I have a theory that all the dragon slayers weren't from the present and originally came from 400 years ago. The dragons didn't actually vanish, the dragons slayers did due to time travel or something. Also, Natsu being from 400 years ago would explain why Zeref would know him. (And another thing I will point out, is that on Natsu's Fairy Tail membership card, it says "Age Unknown". And during arc with Laxus he couldn't leave the barrier made for 80 year olds soooooo... It's just a theory though...

i see your point.... but if he was from 400 yrs ago then howcome he still looks 17 and not some rediculous age? also sisnt they say that the dragons disappeared 14 yrs ago, and natu lookedreally young back then? correct me if im wrong...

wingzx

Heart-under-blade

its a good theory but they said the dragons dissapeared like 14 years ago so i doubt there from the future but who knows

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Um, wow. They summon the Celestial Spirits and close the gate...

That was very badly rushed.

I like Atlas Flame. He's basically a skeleton...that's on fire. That's ridiculous, yet awesome.

Ludger

スポック

There is another theory about this(In another forum). But it says that Zeref came from the past to the future then to the present(Rightly before the Tenroujima Arc begins) explain how Zeref live for more than 400+ years. And yeah about the Rune Barrier you nailed it, I even don't know how Natsu and Gajeel cannot passed it. I think Zeref was defeated by Natsu either at past or present thats how he knows Natsu and knows that He will beat Zeref at Unknown timeline(Explains how he knew Natsu and he sure he will beat him, but it isn't the right time). Leading to Zeref's redemption. Maybe Zeref save all the Dragon Slayers to the time between present so that they will beat the dragons.
Um, wow. They summon the Celestial Spirits and close the gate...

That was very badly rushed.

I cannot Agree more.......

Last edited:

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
ya i will agree i thought the same thing they made it a huge deal with opening the gate and the next chapter they close it... like wow that was really not neccessary... well i hope natsu goes dragonforce against rogue

stevendat

Wandering Demon
This chapter made no sense to me. First, like some of you have pointed out, was with the closing of the gates. IF this was the scenario that charla had that the vision about then it really wasn't that important at all. The next problem is with natsu. A chapter or two ago he got absolutely destroyed by rogue and was in no way capable of fighting back against his overwhelming power, but now he is somehow ready to fight knowing full well he can't beat rogue who now has dragons with him I might add. Plus to add on to the dragon part none of the strongest people here are able to fight back and by that I mean Jura, Laxus, Kagura, maybe Minerva and I guess sting and rogue since they do have ds magic I guess. Still though there should be some type of resistance in my opinion.

Also has anyone else noticed that mavis gtfo once everything went to sh*t? I mean she was involved in EVERYTHING and now when she could be useful she's nowhere in sight. Still a useless character will continue to be so.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
This chapter made no sense to me. First, like some of you have pointed out, was with the closing of the gates. IF this was the scenario that charla had that the vision about then it really wasn't that important at all. The next problem is with natsu. A chapter or two ago he got absolutely destroyed by rogue and was in no way capable of fighting back against his overwhelming power, but now he is somehow ready to fight knowing full well he can't beat rogue who now has dragons with him I might add. Plus to add on to the dragon part none of the strongest people here are able to fight back and by that I mean Jura, Laxus, Kagura, maybe Minerva and I guess sting and rogue since they do have ds magic I guess. Still though there should be some type of resistance in my opinion.

Also has anyone else noticed that mavis gtfo once everything went to sh*t? I mean she was involved in EVERYTHING and now when she could be useful she's nowhere in sight. Still a useless character will continue to be so.

well mavis is a ghost i dont think shes capable of using magic as one haha. but i think natsu got cured by ultear and maybe might go dragonforce wtih lightning fire dragon to win but thats just my thought

stevendat

Wandering Demon
I doubt that for a few reasons. She is capable of granting powers like with cana in the games plus she was able to use fairy sphere with the help of others. But most importantly she is a ghost that is somehow living even though she should be well over 100 (my guess) and dead. She is using some type of magic to keep herself alive ,at least in ghost from, and interact with the world. As for natsu, I doubt that he could have gotten healed. I mean we we have never seen Ultear ever use any type of healing magic as far as I know off the top of my head (correct me if I'm wrong) or from Meredy if she is there. Though with all the time that passed she probably learned a few new magics so we can't say for sure. And at this point in the manga, him going df to beat rogue is like is probably an enevitablity. I mean instead of having the obviously stronger people fight rogue, he's going to have it be natsu but at this stage using df through some means is his only hope of winning. So yeah your right lightning flame dragon force mode is probably going to come real soon if nobody interrupts their fight. I thingk Igneel and the others are probably the one who will though since the have to be close to doing something.

Taichi

Natsu will just eat the flames of that fire dragon and then BOOM! healed and ready to fight the other dragons with his SSJ2 Lightning Mode.

Dancing Togekiss

Well, that chapter was a bit rushed. I expected it to be a whole chapter about Yukino getting to the gate and it to end with them closing... Well, the mystery of rouge is bigger than every now with him controlling dragons from the past even though he is from the future. I would have thought Natsu would have fought the flame dragon but who knows. Even though everyone is exhausted from the tournament their chances of winning are slim. Right now there seems to be one dragon for every dragon slayer:
Natsu
Rouge
Sting
Gajeel
Wendy
Laxus (He has a dragon slayer lacrima inside of him)
Cobra/Erik ( Same as Laxus. Jellal went to Doranbolt and asked him a favor. Maybe he was asking for him to get Cobra for help. Jellal has met him so he knows about the Lacrima).

BlueDragonfangirl

I'm liking this arc so far, hope Hiro can end this on a good note unlike in my opinion the tournament arc.

Ludger

スポック
I doubt that for a few reasons. She is capable of granting powers like with cana in the games plus she was able to use fairy sphere with the help of others. But most importantly she is a ghost that is somehow living even though she should be well over 100 (my guess) and dead. She is using some type of magic to keep herself alive ,at least in ghost from, and interact with the world. As for natsu, I doubt that he could have gotten healed. I mean we we have never seen Ultear ever use any type of healing magic as far as I know off the top of my head (correct me if I'm wrong) or from Meredy if she is there. Though with all the time that passed she probably learned a few new magics so we can't say for sure. And at this point in the manga, him going df to beat rogue is like is probably an enevitablity. I mean instead of having the obviously stronger people fight rogue, he's going to have it be natsu but at this stage using df through some means is his only hope of winning. So yeah your right lightning flame dragon force mode is probably going to come real soon if nobody interrupts their fight. I thingk Igneel and the others are probably the one who will though since the have to be close to doing something.

I think She becomes either Angel or Fairy

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
i knew Jellal goal was to bring cobra haha so the real fights starts this week? i really hope its not rushed >.< and they all just dont 1 shot the dragons.. but who knows
and finally the truth behind sting and rogue and killing the dragons came out.. haha i knew it was to good to be true

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Wow. Cobra.

Why. Who even cares about this guy?