• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fairy Tail

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I bet Fairy Tail will use the power of friendship to beat Zeref since they can't touch him. Tea would love this manga.

BlueDragonfangirl

Quick question guys, what was the point in adding Dragon Slayers when they couldn't even kill a Dragon? An entire arc about Dragon Slayers V.S Dragpms for nothing, the series is about a guy Dragon Slayer looking for his father {Dragon} Nothing came out of it.

Should I be looking forward to this Zeref arc? Hiro will build it out fine, than boom crash and burn!

Is Gray going to turn down a dark path now? I feel bad for Juvia, should have gone with his rival instead, he actually loved her.
I'm sure, in the end Juvia will win but it will be an up and down arc for them.

Looks like the series could be coming to an end soon, they said finale battle right?

Over all, disapointing arc.

CoolTrainerTerry

Rising Trainer
You only get motion sickness once your Dragon Slayers powers are fully awakened or something like that.

With the Dragon Slayers not actually slaying dragons, I think the whole point was to show that they aren't powerful enough since the dragons disappeared. I think Mavis even mentioned how troubling that was.

And with Zeref, how did he talk to Mavis? Like, he had a full-on conversation with her. He even said he couldn't see or hear her...

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
You only get motion sickness once your Dragon Slayers powers are fully awakened or something like that.

With the Dragon Slayers not actually slaying dragons, I think the whole point was to show that they aren't powerful enough since the dragons disappeared. I think Mavis even mentioned how troubling that was.

And with Zeref, how did he talk to Mavis? Like, he had a full-on conversation with her. He even said he couldn't see or hear her...

I think everyone can hear Mavis, but not see her.

latios reborn

If that was the case did Chelia hear Mavis when she was around Wendy?

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
This week, we have PLOT, PLOT, and more PLOT.

Broccoli-head guy who happens to be one of Fairy Tail's founding members.

Oh look. More attempts to make Gray seem like he's important.

Hell, with Ultear a good guy and an old bag, we have Minvera taking her spot.

Six chapters in two weeks and we've barely accomplished anything.

Last edited:

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I hate the broccoli guy. He annoys me.

BlueDragonfangirl

LOL At Hiro for trying to make Gray seem like a main character again after how many chapters of him doing nothing?
I wish they'd do things a little different now, try different groups man. It doesn't feel the same as the first part of the series cuz really only Natsu and Erza have been prooving to be more powerful every arc, or so it feels that way to me. It'd be cool if they did a training Dragon Slayers arc and had them be paired up in missions now to improve, they need it after all that and not being able to kill one Dragon?

Baam

Gajeel needs to appear more often. Perhaps replace him with Gray, he can fill in the role of Gray easily and is actually useful.

Tree dude I found quite interesting, though I don't how he said he was weak when people claim they are like gods but whatever.

LatiosRegias

^Gajeel is boring and deserves to get trolled

If anything erza and lucy need to be replaced because the mission was only intended for gray/natsu.

Nice to see some gray development and screentime, he deserves it.

In before Minerva gets her *** trolled once more from erza's nakama armor.

Rowdy

Wow, who'd a thought those Treasure Hunters would give Fairy Tail such a hard time?

And Erza turning back into a child as well? And to think this mini arc was tuff enough with Minerva waiting in the shadows to strike already.

lolipiece

Staff member
Oh thank God.

Mashima remembered how children are supposed to look like and didn't draw Erza with a comically small body and a comically oversized head.

Dancing Togekiss

So the treasure hunters are actually strong and Erza has turned into a child? Not what I expected to be honest. Although I hope Mashima doesn't have this fight dragged out. Compared to previous people they have battled they are not that strong.

B.B.King

So the treasure hunters are actually strong and Erza has turned into a child? Not what I expected to be honest. Although I hope Mashima doesn't have this fight dragged out. Compared to previous people they have battled they are not that strong.

The treasure hunters don't seem that strong so it's probably a matter of time till Natsu and Gray get serious and kick their butts.About Erza honestly the only thing I can think of is how Natsu will react if he sees her in that state.

lolipiece

Staff member
Happy, you worthless cat.

This is just an excuse to draw Lucy and Erza as kids, isn't it?

BlueDragonfangirl

Happy, you worthless cat.

This is just an excuse to draw Lucy and Erza as kids, isn't it?

Na, you know they love the Loli fan service, with Erza / Lucey it's pure gold for them :/

This arc is kind of lame, than again the last arc which was around some thing that was a major plot of tge series ( Dragon Slayers ) was slowly destroyed, ruined my dreams of the series having a good ending to an arc, Hiro really knows how to troll, hes on Kubo's level now.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Na, you know they love the Loli fan service, with Erza / Lucey it's pure gold for them :/

This arc is kind of lame, than again the last arc which was around some thing that was a major plot of tge series ( Dragon Slayers ) was slowly destroyed, ruined my dreams of the series having a good ending to an arc, Hiro really knows how to troll, hes on Kubo's level now.

i gave up on seeing fairy tail as anything but a fanservice manga. all it is to me is a fanservice manga now

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
I dont really see it as fanservice all of the time, but to be quite honest, this is not what I wanted to see, erza got turned to a child, natsu is now also a child. the worst thing that could happen in my opinion is for them ALL to have to become children. I thought, erza, child, fine. when natsu went into a child hiro was stepping into the dangerous zone. lucy and gray better stay as they are otherwise this is going to get really lame.
I dont really get what happened at the ending of the last arc, it was really a bit confusing, one chappie they are fighting the next its peace all of a sudden...
it did kinda lack a good ending.