• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fairy Tail

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
So what will happy to Wendy? Will she turn into a toddler?

Baam

Gray goes from normal to cry baby to normal in the span of a couple of pages. I wonder if they'll turn back to normal after he beats the guy or not. Because I expect that's how Erza will win against Minerva.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Really? He gets angry and the magic just goes away like that?

Then why bother with the kid plot at all?

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
The kid plot was for the inevitable Erza fan service. And he took full advantage of that even throwing Minerva in there as well.

BlueDragonfangirl

Wow, really was a boring arc. Well, at least Gray did some thing. Last time Gray did some thing was??? Can't remember *Awe*

I hope we get. To another big important arc like the last two were

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
The kid plot was for the inevitable Erza fan service. And he took full advantage of that even throwing Minerva in there as well.

Well there goes the last proper villain that isn't associated with fanservice. Next we'll be seeing is Zeref at Ryuzetsu Land or something.

And finally Gray did something after billion years of nothingness

demnz

I hate breeding
I have a lot of beef with this series. Open for discussion.

Mashima throws all these characters left and right. He barely introduces them, gives them a small role, and expects us to remember them. And then he makes awesome moments extremely lame the next chapter. I have 2 examples from the tournament off the top of my head. The first is when they get trapped in that dungeon and have to fight the 5 awesome executioner people, but all of them end up getting one shotted the next chapter. Then there was that poison dragon guy who came back. I mean, it's not like he was a super awesome character, just it was KIND OF interesting. Then he ends up NOT DOING ANYTHING. It's stuff like that which makes me hate this series.

Fan service overboard.

IMO, this is a total One Piece knock off, but done WAY worse. It was good in the beginning, I will be honest, I actually liked the first hundred chapters. Then it got extremely dumb and redundant. Natsu, despite not being the strongest in the guild, always saves the day with some by chance power up. And while he's doing it, he's screaming something about friendship. I don't know.

Extremely fast pacing (fights end in half a chapter), poor character development, too many characters that never receive any development, etc. This series is junk.

Feel free to argue with me.

I Like Pie!

Smile smile smile!
I always regarded Fairy Tail as more like a 'fan service' manga than a one with decent storyline and characters, but the latest Arc just takes the cake.

What was the point in making them kids and turning them back to adults? Why couldn't they just stay kids and, I don't know, discover some new way of using their own magic? Blah. Really disappointed with Fairy Tail right now.

Let's see where the Eternal Flame thing goes. I am painfully hopeful about this.

demnz

I hate breeding
I always regarded Fairy Tail as more like a 'fan service' manga than a one with decent storyline and characters, but the latest Arc just takes the cake.

What was the point in making them kids and turning them back to adults? Why couldn't they just stay kids and, I don't know, discover some new way of using their own magic? Blah. Really disappointed with Fairy Tail right now.

Let's see where the Eternal Flame thing goes. I am painfully hopeful about this.

In the beginning the fan service was there but it was kind of mild and negligible. Now you have Lucy or Erza's boobs on every chapter (literally. there is now always some sort of FS on every chapter). There was actually some story in the first part of the series, now I don't know what their goals are at all.

Yeah, or rather, why bother turning them into kids at all?

I Like Pie!

Smile smile smile!
In the beginning the fan service was there but it was kind of mild and negligible. Now you have Lucy or Erza's boobs on every chapter (literally. there is now always some sort of FS on every chapter). There was actually some story in the first part of the series, now I don't know what their goals are at all.

Yeah, or rather, why bother turning them into kids at all?

Don't forget that the chapter covers usually have very vivid images of a female character half-naked. :v

Maybe the kids thing will come into importance later. Maybe. Who knows. I stopped expecting much from Fairy Tail a long time ago.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
He went don't pathetically easily.

Since Happy, Carla, and Gray are back to normal, that means everyone else is back to normal.

Which means that the everyone turned into kids scene was completely and utterly pointless.

Xylo

Gray defeated the demon with just one hit, as expected from me. Oh well, it was a decent chapter. One good thing about it was that Happy and Charle were so cute as babies. :')

Pokemonspecialgerman

I hope not everyone is back to normal yet. I want wendy to solve the problem :3
And it's good that deliora, or how his name was, is still kind of important. Every Arc is somehow connected with Zeref. So I don't care if the heroes in this manga don't have a major goal in their live.

And I don't mind fanservice. But I have to agree that much potential was wasted. Even though I enjoy the manga. The kid plot f.ex. was something fresh and new and a pretty good idea actually. But they should use it better.

BlueDragonfangirl

I'm starting to think Hiro's run out of ideas.

Yeah I know right o_O I am not going to lie, but I do love the fan service that Fairy Tail brings. Like when Erza went to being an adult again. How her boobs grew and she wasn't wearing anything on the lower half.. o_O Damn. XD But anyways, I wonder how Gray will beat that demon.