• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fairy Tail

Yeah I know right o_O I am not going to lie, but I do love the fan service that Fairy Tail brings. Like when Erza went to being an adult again. How her boobs grew and she wasn't wearing anything on the lower half.. o_O Damn. XD But anyways, I wonder how Gray will beat that demon.

Me too, but I think gray already beat the demon, didn't he?

M.E.T.A.G.R.O.S.S.

Anyone read the latest chapter?

SPOILER ALERT: Atlas Flame is the Eternal Flame. (SPOILER END)

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
What a terrible plot twist.

Pokemonspecialgerman

Hey that was onixpected.
But I am glad to see him. Better than a random fire ghost spirit thing.
But what doas that mean?

stevendat

Wandering Demon
How was Atlas frozen? I mean the rule of dragons are that they could only be hurt/effected by dragon slayer or other dragons magic right? Better be an ice dragon that did this.

M.E.T.A.G.R.O.S.S.

How was Atlas frozen? I mean the rule of dragons are that they could only be hurt/effected by dragon slayer or other dragons magic right? Better be an ice dragon that did this.

Mashima's reply arrived...

Ice Devil Slayer. And he's part of the third Balam Alliance dark guild, Tartarus.

Yep. ANOTHER "Slayer" Magic...

Last edited:

Baam

He kind of reminds me of a mix of several different FT characters.

Oh and predicting he may be a relation to Gray in some way.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Hey, before you introduce another Slayer magic, how about introducing whatever God Slayer magic is supposed to kill.

You know, Gods?

Oh, hello guy who's obviously supposed to be Gray's father.

Gray. Silver. It's obvious.

M.E.T.A.G.R.O.S.S.

Hey, before you introduce another Slayer magic, how about introducing whatever God Slayer magic is supposed to kill.

You know, Gods?

Oh, hello guy who's obviously supposed to be Gray's father.

Gray. Silver. It's obvious.

For some reason, I smile every time I read your comments on the chapters.

No offense.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Gray is too jelly. You can tell.

lucky_u

What caught my attention is that apparently Sky God Slayer is self-taught. o_O

Kyuukimon...Does that mean there are NINE Demon Slayers?!

BlueDragonfangirl

Hiro never even explored God Slayers yet, why add more? I'd like to learn about the others first before getting into Demon Slayers. Oh we'll, am curious what kind of attacks they'll have and fights will be like. Some one looked a little like Gray, wonder if will learn more about him?

Wonder what Ends mean? People are guessing its to do with Natsu or time traveling, if we get more into Natsu's past that'd be nice out of any of the main characters, we know nothing about him.

Over all, one of the better and more interesting chapters of this arc and is actually leading to some thing finally.

M.E.T.A.G.R.O.S.S.

Chapter 354: Minerva's scared...

M.E.T.A.G.R.O.S.S.

New chapter came out.

Potent spoilers abound, but Tartarus is making their move.

And BOY, what a move...

stevendat

Wandering Demon
New chapter came out.

Potent spoilers abound, but Tartarus is making their move.

And BOY, what a move...

Exactly. It's nice to see some real initiative being taken by the bad guys to the point of just outright takng out the council. Though one thing that bothers me about that is how useless they have been up till now. Besides regulating stuff and threatening to fire a cannon, all I can think of off the top of my head, they haven't really shown any muscle and with this chapter--makes me think they didn't have much fighting ability on their own, though a giaint sneak attack like this was pretty good. Also Hiro just needs to forget the dragons at this point. He knows full well they aren't going to be shown for another 100+ chapters so all of this trying to tie them into the plot seems useless.