• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fairy Tail

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
Clearly the stunt that Tartarus pulled and the identity of its nine main demons definitely foreshadows the beginning of the end. of course the subtitle mentioned in the chapter is a dead give away but it would seem this arc a lot of answers may be given, possibly including what happened to the dragons ;)

Baam

I'm actually looking forward to this arc.

Though I'm kind of disappointed that the council were wiped out so easily. Especially seeing how they had potential to actually be relevant from when they were first introduced. But I guess it was just a way to show that Tartaros are seriously strong or whatever. I'm also guessing that we'll be seeing Doranbolt take an active role in this arc as well. Either by going about in the background or directly helping Fairy Tail.

stevendat

Wandering Demon
So Hiro is going to show us how strong these devils are by fighting one of the strongest members of FT. I look forward into this fight :)

Justice for Laxus after that bad gmg fight please. Hopefully Freed and Bixlow get to do something. More so Freed since he hasn't transformed and is the strongest out the trio (I think).

Baam

Well seems like we'll see Laxus getting his *** kicked for a bit. I wonder who it will be that will come save him. Perhaps Natsu? Or maybe for more drama they'll just have the old guy, his name escapes me, just end up dying anyway.

M.E.T.A.G.R.O.S.S.

Tempesta: Bringing biochemical (or should it be... bioMAGICAL???) weapons, to Fairy Tail.

Baam

I found myself thinking throughout. "At least it's 'better' than having Laxus get his *** kicked."

Not much else to say other than this reminds me of Phantom Lord but on a larger scale.

stevendat

Wandering Demon
Just a passing thought but if this whole humans can be reborn as demons things is what I think it is then the guy in tartoros is most likely Grey's dad. Also Jackal's explosions are pretty cool though I was expecting his fist fighting skills to but just as good. It's just overall nice to see some decently paced fights so far though I'm expecting some Erza tier hax to happen at some point.

Baam

I feel like most of the demons are going to have something to screw people over when they lose. I think most of Erza's time will be spent messing around with Minerva. Hopefully she won't pull another random armour out of her *** and win instantly.

stevendat

Wandering Demon
I feel like most of the demons are going to have something to screw people over when they lose. I think most of Erza's time will be spent messing around with Minerva. Hopefully she won't pull another random armour out of her *** and win instantly.

Yeah he's setting up the inevitable fight between the two of them again but after the bs she pulled in the gmg she's going to do it agian absolutely, this time with the intent to save her (maybe?).

stevendat

Wandering Demon
And Jackal was a pretty cool villian too. He could have at least got some proper screen time to fully show off his abilities when transformed though. At least this means that everyone else is going to change right before they get annihalated.

Geo152

Happy stepped up aye! Though I wish they left a cliffhanger when he flew up into the sky with Jackal as he blew up just like when Gray died. Don't get me wrong though I'm Happy he didnt die

Baam

I guess I was right about the screwing people over after the fight part.

And Happy is OP being able to tank that explosion.

M.E.T.A.G.R.O.S.S.

And now we know the full extent of Tartarus' plan...

stevendat

Wandering Demon
Got a little sad when I remembered Ultear wasn't a part of the group anymore. Also nice move by Cobra though I do question their motives and how far they can go. I mean Cobra was the only one that won his fight thanks to his poison plus FT all got power increases while OS all were in jail. Either way at this point I'm expecting them to be fodder unless they decide to help out or something.

stevendat

Wandering Demon
Nice to see that not everyone from tartaros are complete pushovers. Going to guess Silver chose to leave the family on his own or ended up getting the treatment Mira is getting.