• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fairy Tail

_Snivy

Lover
Since there's no Fairy Tail (the Anime, not the Manga) thread in here, I thought that I might as well make one! :)

Discuss! :D

Alright, let's get some discussion going...

Who's your favourite character?
Why?

_Snivy

Lover
I really like three characters, can't decide on who I like better though.

It's Gray, Jellal and Gajeel. ^_^ I kind of realate to some of their traits. :p

Gentleman Skeleton

And in other news, FUNimation has picked up another 24 episodes of the anime. In addition, they have the movie.

~Ace

i can show you how
Who's your favourite character?

Loke. Nothing says swag better than a Celestial Spirit. Also, Natsu is pretty cool too. :3

And FUNimation should really make the whole of the series dubbed, I don't like to wait for parts.. :/ Although I'm on 78 of the subbed right now.

Also, sounds awesome they're making the movie dubbed!

Kibagos

FairyDragon Queen~
YEY! a Fairy Tail Thred! Awesome! I love the Fairy Tail anime so much.
Well my favorite chara is Erza just because she is so damn epic and badass ;), then I like Happy to just because he is so cuuuute :'D Aye sir!

Dancing Togekiss

My favorite is erza or gildarts. Both of them are just so powerful!
Also, who else is confused with the new arc? I am not sure if the Legion are good are bad anymore since they were defeated before and I am also wondering who the disciples are. (Although, I'm guessing Lucy's Dad was a disciple. )