• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fairy Tale Heroes: A Fairy Tale Magical Girl RP

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(The following contains depictions/references to an unspecified mental illness, as my character questions her own sanity. I know it's not perfect, but it's not intended to be disrespectful.)

Allison De Luca
Alice in Wonderland
(En route to and at Castle, via Fantasyland and Tomorrowland) Magic Kingdom

“Mmm-hmm,” Allison nodded as the duo corrected her on their gender in unison, clearing absolutely nothing up. They seemed to pick up on the fact that it might have been just as confusing for her as their attire, and took a moment to properly introduce themselves. She tried to take note. Lentil, long haired boy in purple. Clementine, beast girl in yellow. Really friendly doting beast girl. . . and both named after food. Her psychiatrist would likely have a theory about that. Maybe something about the improper eating behaviors most park goers displayed. Maybe not. She didn't know, she wasn't a psychiatrist.

“Well, if this isn't a hallucination, and I'm not convinced it's not, then there's something very wrong with world, isn't there?” commented Allison to Lentil. She turned to Clementine, agreeing, “I suppose as long as were going the same way, we may as well go and fight together. Also the Fairy Godbro told me to find you two. . . so. . .”

Yep, it sounded insane saying it out loud. Which might be a good sign, considering it meant she had it together enough to still recognize what wasn't normal. About this point she wondered if she should introduce herself. Clementine had called her Alice, twice now, which was close. She headed after the twins, explaining, “Alice is close, I'm Allison. . . I found this weird top hat by the teacups. . .” she looked at the key in her hand, and down at her blue dress. Now it made sense, all things considered, “Ah, I see, I guess I am Alice.”

After some running, and fighting, the trio found themselves nearing the castle, where some others had already gathered. Clementine immediately stepped forward and started flirting. Allison looked back at Lentil, first raising an eyebrow, then grinning when he irritably told Clementine not to include him in her flirting. Then Allison stepped forward herself agreeing, “It is hardly the time. I assume we'll know what we're supposed to do next soon?”

Last edited: