• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fairy-type Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayeWoods

Im sure this has already been brought up, but since there ate 300+ pages, im not going to check.

What about clafairy and clafable? Wigglytuff? I feel like they need to be on the list. Im excited that jigglypuff is a fairy. Makes it useful. Fairy type really was needed. So im super happy.
I cant wait!!! :D
I kind of think that Nintendo will come out with a more complete list. I sure hope so.

RNG_Reporter

So fairy can beat up both Chesnaught and Greninja? Depressing.

Gizmoa

Well seeing as we saw a politoad with Drizzle In double battle against another player, we know well be seeing hidden abilities again.
Though something tells me that they're not going to be as exclusive as before. I heard that there is going to be an item that allows you to change a pokemons ability, which IMO is awesome, seeing as not everybody has immediate access to a computer plus gives trainers a lot more versatility as far as actually being able to obtain a pokemon with a certain ability or what not..

I think the item currently found just toggles between the two normal abilities they can have, but still, that is awesome.

I have a lot of pokemon that would be great if only they had the other ability. Having an item to give a pokemon the dream world ability would be even more awesome, but less likely. Not to mention, one less thing to deal with during breeding.

Gizmoa

Im sure this has already been brought up, but since there ate 300+ pages, im not going to check.

What about clafairy and clafable? Wigglytuff? I feel like they need to be on the list. Im excited that jigglypuff is a fairy. Makes it useful. Fairy type really was needed. So im super happy.
I cant wait!!! :D
I kind of think that Nintendo will come out with a more complete list. I sure hope so.
When I was a kid I made a mod to the game "Creatures3" that let loose a jigglypuff in the world... I also made a moonstone and yup you could evolve it. Jigglypuff was my first major programming experience (and now I am a professional game-play programmer), so it holds a special place in my heart. I'm happy too!

strawbs

the flower fairys final from isn't grass but its abilty effects grass pokemon so why would you wnat ot elvoe it or does it get a new abilty?

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
the flower fairys final from isn't grass but its abilty effects grass pokemon so why would you wnat ot elvoe it or does it get a new abilty?

Well maybe if you have a shell smash Chesnaught, then it would come in handy. Personally the ability just sounds like they're trying to make you use pokemon that are weak to poison on purpose.

!Blue-Umbreon!

Pop Music Lover
Do we know something about Milotic?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

-Nator-

I can almost guarantee you that the Grass/Fairy title will belong to Whimsicott. Still though, it wouldn't have hurt at all for Bellossom to adopt the Fairy type.

I can almost guarantee you that the Grass/Fairy title will belong to Whimsicott. Still though, it wouldn't have hurt at all for Bellossom to adopt the Fairy type.
Agreed. My hope is on Whimsicott then. And Milotic too ^

Bundalings

Sassy Breeder
I'm mostly hoping for Mismagius. Don't really care about any other retypes.

bolter1

Swampert Trainer
Boring. Now let's concentrate our hopes on Milotic.
I would really like it if Milotic got its type changed to Water/Fairy (or at least got a MegaEvo with that type). Unfortunately, by the way it's looking, we won't be able to find out until December when we can transfer unless Feebas and Milotic are (hopefully!) the two-Pokemon gap in the Coastal Dex between Pelipper and Binacle.

Odious

あなたは馬鹿
It's funny how before everyone thought any and everything that even had a hint of something to do with fairy was going to be re-typed

Status
Not open for further replies.