• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fairy-type Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryon

Moveset Comp Judge
No word still on others like Audino, Happiny, Chansey, or Blissey, guys?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
No word still on others like Audino, Happiny, Chansey, or Blissey, guys?

Audino is mentioned to stay pure Normal few posts above, and Happiny-line has not been encountered in-game yet to confirm or deny their cases. Same goes for Cherubi-line and Snorunt-line.

Kall El

..Silence..
Thinking of what Fairies to use is rather difficult, as I like pretty much all of them.
I don't think I'll be using Sylveon though. Kleffi certainly is on the cards.

Rakurai

Well, keep the faith. Altaria got Moonblast now and it's not a fairy type. Lilligant might get new moves for coverage.

I can't say I would've ever expected any Dragon types to learn offensive Fairy type moves.

I'll be amused if Hydreigon ends up learning a Fairy type move despite being 4x weak against the type.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Last edited:

Cryokinesis

Sorry if this has already been asked but I've been intensely into this game since yesterday: my Floette is at level 41, I want to evolve it but besides Fairy Wind it hasn't learned any other Fairy moves and I'm scared if I evolve it into Florges I'll miss out on some good moves. Do we know anything in detail about Floette's moveset yet?

Galvantula1992

Do we have a picture confirming Togetic is Fairy/Flying?

Stantler Pride

So Ledyba is in fact available early in the game, is it confirmed that Ledian is Bug/Fairy, or will it still suffer as a Bug/Flying?

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
Ledyba is Bug/Flying.

Stantler Pride

Well that sucks, I hope GF gave it some new use, because it's too adorable to suck as much as it does. </3

Posciman

Sorry if this has already been asked but I've been intensely into this game since yesterday: my Floette is at level 41, I want to evolve it but besides Fairy Wind it hasn't learned any other Fairy moves and I'm scared if I evolve it into Florges I'll miss out on some good moves. Do we know anything in detail about Floette's moveset yet?

Ive done the same thing, and around the 6th gym you'll get a great fariry tm. When you get to the move tuter you're able to relearn him moonblast and petal dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.