1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

FairyWitch's Ultra Sun and Moon Competitive Breeding Sanctuary

Discussion in '7th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by FairyWitch, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Shao-May

Shao-May Trainer in training

I have other breeding project for now, so take your time :)

2. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

okay thanks i should be back on track to breeding more soon i am getting 6 days straight off from work do to pay roll cut so i be able to finish everyones requests by the end of the week ^_^ unless something comes up as well shiny hunting in between on my silver version....

3. SilverLanayru

SilverLanayru It's a mystery.

Ayyyy Fairy! I think I figured out one thing I want from your shop so far, but I know you've got a lot on your plate right now so I'm in absolutely no rush. Though since I'm not sure if you have this mon in a Dream Ball yet, I was wondering if I can put it in as an offer instead of using up my credit. xD I am drowning in so many of them due to my recent shiny hunt, haha. Pls take one from me. lol

Username: SilverLanayru
    IGN: Lanayru
    WFC: 1977-0801-2134
    Pokemon Requested: Grubbin
    Nature: Modest
    IVs: Preferably HP Ice or Fire, whichever is more accessable to ya!
    Ability: Swarm
    Egg Moves: Any egg moves available in your disposal.
    Ball: Friend Ball
    Nickname?(Y/N): N
    If so what name?:
    Generation (6th or 7th?): 7th
    If 6th gen what move tutors?:

Offering: Vulpix (Alolan)
    Nature: Timid
    IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 (I might have a 6IV one in the mix.)
    Ability: Snow Warning
    Egg Moves: Disable, Encore, Freeze Dry, Moonblast
    Ball: Dream Ball

4. FairyWitch

sorry for the late response bit busy being distracted by silver version sring for a shiny starter XD i plan on back to breeding again soon though if the little bugger doesn't show up I don't have dream ball vulpix in regular form to breed a alolan dream ball one so accepted

5. FairyWitch

just bumping for a update I am still working on the requests however I will be fixing my charts soon again ^_^ Need to add more ball choices to the front ^_^

6. FairyWitch

so many updates XD

anyway still working on the requests just a heads up to everyone that is waiting sorry the request with the two scatterbugs were giving me trouble so it was holding me back...I had to breed one of them fresh from scratch since the person wanted a dive ball one as well. My requests are gunna be slow however I hope to have them done before i go to my con next month which I am working on cosplays in the progress so I am sorry for the delay >.<

7. FairyWitch

internet was down for a 3 days and been bit busy getting ready for a con apologies for the wait but I am still here...I have been working on the requests quite good I will try to get all requests done before i go to my convention novemeber 1st which should be no problem since the requests are getting easier now since most are already breed once already just need to breed another copy of the request people want.

all new ball choice adds will be added after I get back from the convention...

8. FairyWitch

I am so sorry guys for the lack of updates after getting back from the con i got a bit busy and us and um is around the corner I will try to get all requests done before the game comes out which if all the move tutors are in the new game that is in oras i will just only breed in 7th gen again...I will breed on my moon version and alpha sapphire until i finished the story line of the new game when it is released :)

9. oarfish

oarfish #1 Lanturn Owner

Application Form:

Username: oarfish
    IGN: oarfish
    WFC: 2423-5573-9673
    Pokemon Requested: Drilbur
    Nature: Adamant
    Ivs: high IVs are not necessary
    Ability: Mold Breaker (HA)
    Egg moves: not applicable
    Ball: any
    Nickname?(Y/N): No
    if so what name?: not applicable
    Generation (6th or 7th?): 7th
    if 6th gen what move tutors?: not applicable

Offering: Dewpider
    Gender: I can get female, but if you prefer male, I can do that also
    Nature: I have Sassy prepared, but I can get a different one if requested
    Ivs: none currently, but could get high IVs
    Ability: Water Absorb (HA) -- I noticed this was not in your shop
    Egg moves: Aurora Beam, Stockpile, Spit Up
    Ball: Net Ball

10. FairyWitch

unfortunately I already have net ball :/ I have it sitting in my box so sorry >.< my charts are not fully updated just yet do to me just getting back from a con last week however i hope to have them updated soon. if you are still intreasted in the drillbur i will allow you to list a link or something to have me choose that you don't see on my chart to try to seal the trade ^_^ I am also sick as well so that was slowing me a bit down more >.<

11. oarfish

oarfish #1 Lanturn Owner

First of all, if you would have preferred me to send you a list through PM, I apologize. I can do that instead if you would like.
    Anyways, here are some of my Pokémon I am not sure if you have :).

Analytic Porygon in Dream Ball (I noticed you have Dream Ball Porygon, but Analytic is not listed)
    HA Riolu in Dream Ball
    Super Luck Togepi in Dream Ball (I noticed you also have Dream Ball Togepi, but Super Luck is not listed)
    HA Meditite in Dream Ball
    Volt Absorb Pachirisu in Ultra Ball
    Sheer Force Mawile (I noticed your Dream Ball Mawile, but Sheer Force is not listed)
    HA Salandit in Love Ball
    HA Pyukumuku in I think Lure Ball (I can check this ball)
    HA Alolan Geodude in Beast Ball

I may have even more, but if anything here interests you, that could work. Again, I am pretty much interested in just any HA Drilbur. Also, I apologize again if you would have preferred me to send you this information in a different way.

12. FairyWitch

no its alright as long as i say its okay i don't mind you listing it here ^_^ anyway I don't think i have dream ball meditate yet but i will double check through the list once i switch back to moon version in a bit and i will vm you what I am intreasted in ^_^

13. LFT

LFT New Member

Heya I wanted to ask before I make a proper request if you can breed for a trickroom oriented carbink with the sturdy ability?

14. FairyWitch

I could but it might take some time for the trick room part since i don't have one ready yet which I am pretty sure I only have clear body atm for its ability not ha sturdy :/ also noticed you said oriented meaning non english? if you mean that i don't own a non english version :/

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  15. LFT

LFT New Member

Actually do not worry about the oriented part I can take care of that so let me quickly whip up my request form quick

16. LFT

LFT New Member

Application Form:

Username:LFT
    IGN: Bazrasd ( will double check after I finished moving)
    WFC:(will give after moving packed up my charger)
    Pokemon Requested:Carbink
    Nature:Sassy
    Ivs: 31-31-31-31-31-0
    Ability:sturdy
    Egg moves:none
    Ball:heavy ball
    Nickname?(Y/N):N
    if so what name?:
    Generation (6th or 7th?):7th
    if 6th gen what move tutors?:

Offering:cubone (oriented from jap version)
    Nature:brave
    Ivs:31-31-31-31-31-0
    Ability:lightning rod
    Egg moves:none
    Ball:heavy

PSS: I will give you my full trading details in a day or two due to moving to new flat)

17. FairyWitch

I thought I said I don't have ha sturdy though? Only clear body atm so I can't do this request until I get on that has it's hidden ability :/ I'm sorry

18. Xenomata

Xenomata MS Paint Sableye

...I liiiiiiive...
    ...so I'm not sure if this is anything worth offering, but there are 5 Ditto in US/UM that you catch in the Konikoni area (the last town you enter on Akala Island) that seem built for competitive breeding (here's the link to the Interactable Pokemon page that tells more, be warned there will be spoilers: https://serebii.net/ultrasunultramoon/interactable.shtml)

I do remember that you previously had troubles with getting Genderless pokemon to have specific IVs for the purpose of Hidden Power (in my case and I think the case that sparked such, it took forever to get a Magnemite to have HP Fire and even then the IVs were not perfect), and the Dittos WILL be guaranteed to have 2 IVs set to 30 (one of them even has 0 IVs in attack, though I'm not sure if the same one is supposed to have 0 IVs in Speed as well...)
    ...what I'm asking is if this will be of any help to you in breeding Genderless Hidden Power because it seems very oddly specific of them to do that. Also if you haven't fought the Dittos in question yet... maybe wait until after you get the IV judge to do it, so don't talk the the policemen in the Konikoni Police building. Anyways, sorry I don't have anything to offer this time (I haven't played much pokemon for the last few months), hope you're enjoying US/UM.

19. Shao-May

Shao-May Trainer in training

I'm back :)

I don't know if you accept item donations. Since I won't move items to Ultra Sun, might as well donate it to someone.

Username: ShaoMay
    IGN: Maeve
    WFC: 0146-8714-8650

Offering Items:
    Eviolite
    Lucky egg (2x)
    Bottle Cap (x14)
    Gold Bottle cap (1x)

20. FairyWitch

glad your living lol I looked at that however it sorta does help but doesn't if that make any sense? to bring out better results for breeding hp mons that are genderless would help if I had a full hp fire max ditto from a rng to produce it alot of faster for example for magnemite...I do appreciate you letting me know thought that is so sweet of you ^_^ if I ever finish learning how to rng wild rngs on my older versions i be happy to start breeding genderless hidden power mons :D

actually i never thought about that lol depending how many items and how it results in how many mons it can get i can do it...

eviolite 1 credit
    lucky egg i don't need sadly i am content on having one
    bottle caps though I do need
    regular bottle caps be 4 credits and your one more bottle cap off from being another credit to 5
    gold bottle cap though is 1 credit