1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

FairyWitch's Ultra Sun and Moon Competitive Breeding Sanctuary

Discussion in '7th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by FairyWitch, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Sceptile Leaf Blade

Sceptile Leaf Blade Nighttime Guardian

Hey, just a question, but I was wondering if you might have access to Self-Destruct Munchlax.

2. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

Well that is a egg move so I can breed that which I practically breed anything if it's legal at least ;)

3. Sceptile Leaf Blade

The thing is that there's no compatible parent outside of the Munchlax line, it needs to get it as a special move from the pokéwalker in gen 4, and then it's an egg move from gen 5 onwards. It's similar to Extreme Speed Dratini in that way, which only gets Extreme Speed into its lineage through the gift Dratini in HGSS (and Crystal now I guess). The only other way to get Self-Destruct on the lineage is through TM in gen 1 for Snorlax.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  4. FairyWitch

According to serebii Snorlax can learn it as a move tutor in pokemon Colosseum XD then after transfer it can pass down a egg move >.> I got dratini from 5th gen so i know about that and can't find my Colosseum games lol

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  5. Neri

Neri New Member

Hey there, FairyWitch, i already got HA alola starters from someone else so you don't have to waste your time to get them for me.
    Unless you already did, then of course i will still trade with you.
    But if you didn't its cool.

6. FairyWitch

not a problem if you need anything else in the future just let me know :) I plan on breeding them competitively anyway XD

7. Sceptile Leaf Blade

I found someone else with Self-Destruct Munchlax already, so I don't need it anymore. I do want to make a different offer though.

Username: Sceptile Leaf Blade
    IGN: Alice
    WFC: 2294-8555-5533
    Pokemon Requested: Sableye (needs to be bred in gen 7 for competitions where transfer-pokémon are not allowed)
    Nature: Impish
    IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/xx
    Ability: Prankster
    Egg moves: None requested
    Ball: Moon Ball
    Nickname?(Y/N): No
    if so what name?:
    want move tutors?(Y/N): None requested
    if yes what move tutors?:

Offering: Cutiefly
    Nature: Timid
    Ivs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Sweet Veil (Hidden Ability)
    Egg moves: Moonblast
    Ball: Fast Ball

8. FairyWitch

not a problem because i couldn't access it anyway since i can't find my Colosseum games XD and sure accepted

9. Sceptile Leaf Blade

Great. I've got your Cutiefly ready now, it's female. When do you think you can have Sableye ready?

Edit: I'd also like to make a different offer. If you don't have Self-Destruct Munchlax yet I'd like to offer it.

Username: Sceptile Leaf Blade
    IGN: Alice
    WFC: 2294-8555-5533
    Pokemon Requested: Shuckle (needs to be bred in gen 7 for competitions where transfer-pokémon are not allowed)
    Nature: Relaxed
    IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/0
    Ability: Contrary
    Egg moves: None requested
    Ball: No preference
    Nickname?(Y/N): No
    if so what name?:
    want move tutors?(Y/N): None requested
    if yes what move tutors?:

Offering: Munchlax
    Nature: Adamant
    Ivs: 31/xx/xx/xx/31/0
    Ability: Gluttony (Hidden Ability)
    Egg moves: Self-Destruct
    Ball: Poké Ball

I know I'm requesting 5iv for a 3iv here. But Munchlax breeds with Full Incense only which is really annoying to breed with IVs (and Snorlax doesn't get the egg move, only Munchlax does). It's most likely a pokémon that's more efficient to hyper train for IVs rather than breed for nature +5IVs. I can offer you a Bottle Cap with Munchlax if it makes up for that, or evolve it into Snorlax for you prior to the trade so you can use it for breeding quicker. It'd obviously not be lvl 1 though.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  10. FairyWitch

I am still stuck on my zapdos hunt not sure how long this sucker will take its being quite stubborn -_- and sure I can do the bottle cap which the hidden ability helps alot to even out the price anyway so sure i can do that too if you like to add that on.

11. Sceptile Leaf Blade

That's fine. I'm not in a rush, this is still loads easier and more reliable than trying to get hidden abilities on the GTS. Just send me a message when you're ready to trade ;)

12. FairyWitch

okay sounds good I will let ya know when i do get started and when it is finished ^_^ thanks for understanding ;)

Sceptile Leaf Blade likes this.
  13. FairyWitch

I am just having a update trying to get this darn shiny zapdos is being a pain however if i don't get in a few days I might just take a break to finish up the backed up requests that people are waiting :) also need to edit my opening a bit more again as well as seems my charts are a bit blurry now since the new update. I will try to figure out what is wrong with it soon.

14. Neri

Neri New Member

You must be very unlucky with that Zapdos shiny. I got mine within 6 hours total i think, though i was taking a break half way and redo it on 2nd day. It's Timid, inside beast ball.
    Maybe you did encounter him but didn't recognize it's shiny when you quickly soft reseted? You know the shiny sprite of Zapdos doesn't look much different from its normal look, so wait for that star to appear before you soft reset. Hope this helps you.

15. FairyWitch

left a message on your profile since its slightly off topic here XD

Small Update:
    also decided to take a break from the hunting and go back to it later on since i need to get peoples requests done. I will try to get them started soon as I can for everyone :) i will be updating my shop a bit more soon too.

16. FairyWitch

Update:

new adds to my charts will be the following:

nest ball hidden ability hustle nidoran female
    soon will be adding once trade is done level ball buziel
    hidden ability for the following starters Rowlet,Popplio,and Litten

all requests are done except the very last one which should be done today if everything goes right

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  17. LFT

LFT New Member

Heya sorry I have been unable to get a connection to the internet on my 3ds due to my bad wifi currently. Hopefully at around the 16th I will be able to do the trade

18. FairyWitch

not a problem i will hold your request for you still no worries :) just message me in my profile when you are available to trade and tell me a time and date ^_^ or contact me on discord.

19. LFT

LFT New Member

Heya good news is that I might be able to trade with ya fc 3669-3009-4452 usually the best time is around 3:00 to 5am Saudi Arabia time since that is when the wifi is the strongest

20. FairyWitch

I am usa eastern time zone so i think that would be about evening time my time? we can discuss this through our vms however i will not be available tomorrow just a heads up because of work.