1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

FairyWitch's Ultra Sun and Moon Competitive Breeding Sanctuary

Discussion in '7th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by FairyWitch, Dec 13, 2016.

1. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

Update:

I am still around busy with work but I am still alive I will be having my charts edit sometime this week so it be accurate for more trades...all request are caught up and done atm

still need to add
    level ball buziel
    all new hidden ability alolan starters
    female nest ball ha nidoran is available to breed now

2. Xenomata

Xenomata MS Paint Sableye

WOW it's been a long time. A really really long time actually, my last donation was around when you finally managed shiny Blacephalon.
    I'm somewhat getting back into the pokemon thing, ready to breed for the sparklies again (still on Cryogonal). I have a few things of interest, should you still care. Mostly it'd help me get back to breeding and such.
    offering Pokemon: Cryogonal
    Ball choice: Quick
    Ivs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Levitate (default)

offering Pokemon: Froakie
    Ball choice: Love
    Ivs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Timid nature)
    Ability: Protean (hidden)
    Egg moves: Toxic Spikes, Power-up Punch, Water Sport, Bestow

offering Pokemon: Carvanha
    Ball choice: Beast
    Ivs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Ability: Speed Boost
    Egg Moves: Psychic Fangs, Destiny Bond, maybe others.

offering Pokemon: Rufflet
    Ball choice: Level
    Ivs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Ability: Hustle (Defiant on Braviary)

I also happen to notice Level Emolga and Friend Bruxish are still bolded under wants... do you still need those? I could probably handle it myself...

Now then, I need to continue not getting Shiny Cryogonal.

3. FairyWitch

hey sorry for the late response been busy with alot of things just got back from a convention but anyway I don't think I have level ball rufflet,froakie in love, or cryogonal in quick so I can take those but I thought I had beast ball carvanha though but I could be wrong I will get back to you when I get a chance ;) and sure I do still need level ball emolga and friend bruxish the person that did offer to do that trade ended up not picking up there order months ago last year.

4. e6life

e6life Shedinja Trainer

Username: e6life
    IGN: Alex
    Pokemon Requested: Anorith
    Nature: Any
    Ivs: Any
    Ability: Any
    Egg moves: Any/None
    Ball: Luxury
    Nickname?(Y/N): N
    if so what name?: N/A
    want move tutors?(Y/N): N
    if yes what move tutors?: N/A

Offering: Burmy
    Nature: Timid
    Ivs: 31/0/31/30/31/30
    Ability: Overcoat
    Egg moves: N/A
    Ball: Friend

As usual, I have my LIST you can pick something else from, too.

5. FairyWitch

man sorry for the late response I have been busy after the convention as well -_- but sure I can do this for you I don't have friend ball burmy yet accepted

6. FairyWitch

man its been awhile since my last update sorry guys I am still alive and taking requests be going back to breeding soon just been busy with work still and on top of it just got a new switch enjoying a few games >.< I am gunna try to update this week sometime when I am off from work and get to working on the other requests above after I finish a side quest for someone.

7. FairyWitch

I am giving a friendly business bump I just been pretty busy and addicted to my switch lately and was on hiatus from playing pokemon however still alive trying to get a few request done slowly but still around I need to add some new things to my charts just haven't had the time yet.

8. Lucian947

Lucian947 Gym Leader

Username: Lucian947
    IGN: Lysander
    Pokemon Requested: Krabby
    Ability: Sheer Force
    Egg moves: Any/None
    Ball: Repeat
    Nickname?(Y/N): N
    if so what name?: N/A
    want move tutors?(Y/N): N
    if yes what move tutors?: N/A

Offering: Burmy
    Ability: Overcoat
    Egg moves: N/A
    Ball: Dream

I'm sorry if I'm offering something you already have,
    I went by the chart you have posted, and I saw that you don't have a hidden ability Burmy in a Dream Ball;
    if you do have one and the chart is outdated (since you've mentioned previously that you need to add some pokemon to it)
    then I have other pokemon that you might be interested in instead of it;

9. FairyWitch

oh man sorry for the late response I have been on hiatus for the longest time still :c but yeah i don't think I have dream ball burmy so that is fine...I probably go back to breeding soon its been awhile since I played my ultra sun.

10. Lucian947

Lucian947 Gym Leader

No problem, you weren't that late with the response;
    So what should I do:
    do I wait for you to message me when you're back at breeding so I can do the breeding as well
    or can I start the breeding now and you'll message me when you've already finished breeding and can trade in a few days?

There are also other pokemon I'm interested from your list but I don't know if can make a trade request now or wait until we finish the first trade
    or if you even want to trade more pokemon since you are busy with other things now;
    based on your list I would offer you pokemon that you don't have (as in hidden abilities, rare pokeballs, matching pokeballs);

11. FairyWitch

sorry about the long response again it im kinda in hiatus on playing pokemon still -__- I will let you know when I actually get it I get it done which I am not sure when it will be done frankly since I am litterly not wanting to play the game much anymore. I will let you know for sure when its done.

also after this post guys I will be closing up my shop for now so anyone that requests I will be delayed until i get back from my hiatas so if you post I will not answer until I am ready so heads up!

12. JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze Shiny Hunter

My HA dream ball Gible of nature of your choice for a HA dream ball Togepi and a premiere ball Togepi?

13. Achantion

Achantion Ice Type Enthousiastic

Username: Achantion
    IGN: Simon
    WFC: 5124-9824-6470
    Pokemon Requested: Snover
    Ability: Soundproof

Simply interested in a Soundproof Snover, I don't care about anything else, as I prefer to breed myself. :)

Offering:
    Feel free to pick something from this list.

EDIT: Found the Snover, so ignore this request. :)

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  14. Jojo Joestar

Jojo Joestar Member

Looking through your breeding list I noticed that you breed competitive mimikyu. I have extra golden bottle caps laying around if you are interested in some sort of trade,