1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

FairyWitch's Ultra Sun and Moon Competitive Breeding Sanctuary

Discussion in '7th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by FairyWitch, Dec 13, 2016.

1. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

no worries if you are sleeping at this time I don't want you staying up for me if you are tired we can always try to trade tomorrow ^_^ or if not thursday ;)

in few do you mean 2 ivs at least? I do really like to know the exact ivs on it because I do fair iv trades for breeds don't want to cheat either one of us you know ;) I am intreasted in both of the ball choices though ^_^ if it comes to worse we can just do ball choice trades until you get to check the ivs :3 also defog can't be breed on fomantis yet heads up it is a bank transfer egg move sadly :/

2. Charizard_Rulez84

Charizard_Rulez84 Pika Pika

I'm sure it's at least 2, I'm not sure what I gotta do to make the IV guy check for me, and that's cool no defog it is I forgot bout that, worse case is I catch a ditto bottle cap it and breed for least 5 iv's

3. FairyWitch

you have to hatch 20 eggs before he even talks to you :p and sadly bottle cap pokes don't pass down the ivs that are changed only the currect ivs it was at at the time it was captured/breed :/ that is the downfall with bottle capping pokes as well as you can't change it hp powers with bottle caps....you would have to sos chain for ditto for sometime to get a better iv ditto which I know the trick to do that if you want to talk about that in vms :p

4. Charizard_Rulez84

Charizard_Rulez84 Pika Pika

Ooooo no wonder I haven't done too much but I prolly done maybe half that I'll do more and check cuz I don't really wanna spend a ton if time to get a high IV ditto bank can't come fast enough lol, u can let me know if u like :)

5. FairyWitch

going to vms ^_^

small update:
    also I just got my hands on fast ball pichu will be added to the list :3 thought I had it in oras but never did actually >.> so got one in a trade from someone ^_^ so i can breed it now...

6. Xenomata

Xenomata MS Paint Sableye

offering Pokemon: Togepi
    Ball choice: Love Ball
    Ivs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Nature: Timid
    Egg Moves: Nasty Plot, Future Sight

(The above is the breeding project I'm working on right now)

offering Pokemon: Wingull
    Ball choice: Heavy Ball
    Ivs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Hydration (Drizzle on Pelliper)
    Nature: Calm

(The above is what I'm breeding first to use as a parent for Togepi, so I'll offer it if you are interested)

offering Pokemon: Tepig
    Ball choice: Fast Ball
    Ivs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Ability: Blaze
    Nature: Adamant

(I'll need to wait for Saturday to get this one bred up)

Those are all my credit offers. I'm not too sure what I want from the shop, so instead I'll just offer these, hope you'll take, and wait and see. Though if I do see something I want now, I'll say so.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  7. xYachu

xYachu Spicy Tuna!

I ended up falling asleep ; ; My bad What time can you trade today?

8. FairyWitch

sure I take them all :3 I can give you credit for now and whenever you see something you like you can just request it without offering anything ;) I will have more choices when bank comes out anyway ^_^

its fine no worries like I said I can trade all the way to 5pm eastern if we can't trade today we can do it thursday ;) I don't work tomorrow ^_^

9. xYachu

xYachu Spicy Tuna!

Alright ~ I can trade then :3 I should still be awake by then, that is in around 4 hours right?(After this reply is posted)

10. FairyWitch

thanks for the trade :3

another small update again more adds:

Friend ball 5iv Timid petlils can now be breed three egg moves :3
    Friend ball 5iv grubbin hp ice can be breed as well with one egg move mudshot

thanks to a few more trades ^_^ which I will update the charts later tonight if not tomorrow :3

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  11. Connor™

Connor™ Showstopper

Username: Connor
    IGN: Connor
    WFC:1349-7315-1865
    Pokemon Requested: Crabrawler
    Ivs: 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
    Ability: Hyper Cutter
    Egg moves: N/A
    Ball: Dive

Offering: Carvanha
    Ivs: 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
    Ability: Speed Boost
    Egg moves: Hydro Pump, Psychic Fangs, Double-Edge
    Ball: Moon Ball

Alternatively have Honedge, Beldum and Deino in Beast Balls, Dhelmise in Lure Ball, Alolan Geudode with Galvanise in Heavy Ball, Wimpod in Heavy Ball and a few others, if you're not interested in Carvanha.

12. FairyWitch

I don't have moon ball carvanha so were all good order and offer accepted I will get to work on it tonight and hopefully finish it up tomorrow for trade :3

13. FairyWitch

hey serebii once again happy new years and getting closer to bank being announced for sun and moon so I can have alot more to offer ^_^ My johto charts are almost to be done in a day or so and I will be adding more stuff to my list I have been obtaining from random trades on the forums :3 remember just because my charts may not have what you looking for in egg move wise as well as natures I can still breed what you want ;) hp power though might cost a tiny bit more though since I don't have access to my hp stuff in bank.

14. MetalSonic

MetalSonic Orderan' Defendan'

What's poppin, FairyWitch?

Username: MetalSonic
    IGN: Mela
    WFC: 1822-3845-8425
    Pokemon Requested: Morelull
    Nature: whichever
    Ivs: 5 IV wherever
    Ability: Rain Dish
    Egg moves: The ones you have on the one advertised is nice
    Ball: Level
    Nickname?(Y/N): n
    if so what name?:

Offering: A-Diglett
    Nature: Jolly
    Ivs: 5 IV
    Ability: Sand Force
    Egg moves: Reversal, Final Gambit, Pursuit, Thrash
    Ball: Heavy Ball

Morelull was a sleeper hit with me this gen, so ive really wanted to collect in in all kindsa balls! Im not too sure on how forms for trading is done, so im hopin I did it right.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  15. FairyWitch

your all good to go and did everything right which order and offer accepted, I should have it done by midday tommorow

16. dstenshi

dstenshi Shokotan

ball choice wanted: Friend Ball
    ability: HA/Unaware
    Pokemon wanted Pyukumuku
    IV's: 31/xx/31/xx/31/31

Offering Credit x1 xD or the Tynamo I guess xD(see below)

Also I have some random 5IV moonball tynamos if that interests you. some missing HP, some SP.D, and some SP.ATK. All Calm nature. Let me know :)

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  17. FairyWitch

I can take a spare tynamo for another credit and you can use the other for the pyukumuku which I have a spare 5iv one right now with 4 egg moves on it atm its male. so basically you use a credit but gained another that make sense its up to you how to do it.

also small add to the shop:

moon ball carvahna with 3 egg moves 5iv
    dive ball finneon

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  18. dstenshi

dstenshi Shokotan

Sounds good to me, ready when you are and Happy New Year <3

19. FairyWitch

thanks for the trade ^_^

another addition to the shop now for breeding moon ball 5iv tynamos

more adding to the list:
    feebas in lure ball
    oshawott in lure ball
    honedge in heavy ball
    alolan diglett HA in Heavy ball 5iv with 4 egg moves

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  20. xYachu

xYachu Spicy Tuna!

offering Pokemon: Tepig (Adamant)
    Ball choice: Fast Ball
    Ivs: -
    Ability: Blaze

Haven't started IV breeding it yet, if you want one with 5IV I can always breed it.
    * ^ * Credit <3