1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

FairyWitch's Ultra Sun and Moon Competitive Breeding Sanctuary

Discussion in '7th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by FairyWitch, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Charizard_Rulez84

Charizard_Rulez84 Pika Pika

Username: Charizard_Rulez84
    IGN: Vegeta
    WFC: 1848 2888 8103
    Pokemon Requested: Tepig
    Nature: adamant
    Ivs: any
    Ability: blaze
    Egg moves: any
    Ball: fast
    Nickname?(Y/N): no
    if so what name?:

Offering: Bruxish
    Nature: jolly
    Ability: wonder skin
    Egg moves: rage, ice fang, poison fang, water pulse
    Ball: love

I'm not sure if u have the fast ball tepig yet, I did notice someone offered it to you and I couldn't find it on the font page, I wasn't sure if u forgot to put it up or not, but i'll try my luck here and saw u were looking for this particular bruxish in a love ball

2. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

acutally I haven't got it yet which the person was in the process of breeding it and a few other they wanted to offer for credit which they did finish now but just trying to get the trade in seems we keep missing each other XD once I get the tepig though I can accept :3

also I noticed I didn't add love ball mearnie which I do have with ha with 3 egg moves will fix the chart soon and a new add is fast ball growlithe

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  3. dstenshi

dstenshi Shokotan

Pokemon Requested: Dhelmise
    Nature: Brave?
    Ivs: 31/31/31/xx/31/0
    Ability: idk
    Ball: Lure
    Nickname?(Y): SeaRested

Offering... 1 Credit xD or a Timid Beastball Staryu, illuminate sadly. Proper IV spread though. Let me know ;P

4. FairyWitch

I actually interested in beast ball staryu since I don't have one which the ability doesn't matter too much I can always fix it XD and the lure ball is not the one that has that iv spread which i seriously should note that >.< sorry for the error of confusion I got that one from someone which I don't have a 0 iv in speed ditto so it may take some time to get the trick room spread. The one with that spread is net ball.

new updates to the charts:

Beast ball shellder
    HA Strudy Togedemaru for singles
    HA Power of Alchemy alolan grimer for double battles
    HA Thick Fat Alolan Rattata for singles
    Growlithe in Fast ball

also everyone I will be updating my front rules to try to make it a bit more understandable that I do take offers for ball choices and/or ha only. I don't only trade iv breeds ;) I know some people don't have access to iv breeding yet so I am trying to take that into count.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  5. dstenshi

dstenshi Shokotan

um xD I guess I don't want it and can just give for a credit xD, my friend wants the dhelmise in a lure so he can breed it shiny, i think he wants 0 iv speed for gyroball and not really for trickroom spread. either way I can just get you a staryu for creds ;P gotta get all the creds :p

6. FairyWitch

I will update the chart if I end up getting the speed 0 on the lure ball and forgot about gyro ball which dhelmise can't learn trickroom anyway reminds me of ferrothron XD I just think trick automatically when I see 0 speed lol but sorry for the error which I did fix now but is there anything else you want for inconvenience of my error on the chart? I can still trade for the credit but I am willing to give you a free trade for my error.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  7. Scherzando

Scherzando scare-TZAN-doe

Hiii :D

offering ball: Moon
    ability: Telepathy
    Pokemon offering: Oranguru

ball choice wanted: Nest
    ability: Power of Alchemy
    Pokemon wanted: Grimer

Edit: traded, thanks!

8. FairyWitch

sure thing I normally do ha for ha but I really want the moon ball lol so accepted I will have it ready for trade tomorrow :3

9. dstenshi

dstenshi Shokotan

I'll just do a premierball wimpod for the staryu :p Also will use a credit for Friendball Trapinch

Pokemon Requested: Wimpod.
    Nature: Adamant
    Ivs: 31-31-31-XX-31-31
    Ability: Static.
    Egg moves: At Least Aqua Jet
    Ball: Premierball
    Nickname?(Y/N): Yes.
    if so what name?: ScaredWhite(joke for my friend xD, as he is going to breed it anyways till he gets a shiny :p)

Pokemon Requested: Trapinch
    Nature: Jolly
    Ivs: 31-31-31-XX-31-31
    Ability: W/e
    Egg moves: None.
    Ball: Friend Ball
    Nickname?(Y/N): Yes.
    if so what name?: Mirage

10. FairyWitch

alright sounds good :3 I can do that and sure is it possible to fill out the forms for me please and thanks, so I don't get confused what you want XD just edit your post and your all good thanks :3 I like to make sure I get down to everything that you want in your request like my art shop ^_^

11. Charizard_Rulez84

Username: Charizard_Rulez84
    IGN: Vegeta
    WFC: 1848 2888 8103
    Pokemon Requested: starly
    Nature: jolly or adamant if possible
    Ability: keen eye I think it has lol
    Ball: fast
    Nickname?(Y/N): no
    if so what name?:

Offering: oranguru
    Nature: bold
    Ivs: Hp ground
    Ability: inner focus
    Egg moves:
    Ball: moon

12. FairyWitch

someone already beat you to moon ball oranguru >.> but since its hp ground I will accept do you want 5iv for for the hp? I mean I can do it :3

13. Charizard_Rulez84

Awww sad face lol, as I scroll up a bit further and see it being offered :p, but u can put any iv's u wish :D

14. FairyWitch

the starly was already breed when someone gave it to me so its got 5ivs on it and egg moves XD

more updates:

I noticed we are going to get a Season 2 special battle rules which regards to the new bank update which means it must be around the corner. I plan to round up all my apricorn/Bank pokemon ball choices I have and when it does launch as well as the hidden abilities, I will breed one to transfer over to my sun and moon game :3 I will do breeding on oras only if its for the exclusive regular versions of raichu,marowak and exeggutor which I will be able to trade on that game if you have either version for buisness. I will be soon access once again to my hg and ss game and older generations to transfer more rare choices to choose from so I will be having more updates to come once bank is finally released ^_^

on another note, I am starting to get more stuff in stock for ball choices soon with trades, so once I do I will do another full update again for what I got and will add to the charts. I also will try to speed up the new charts before bank is released ^_^ I still have to finish hoenn,sinnoh,unova,and kalos.

15. Dragalge

Dragalge Is he Santa Claus?

Hopefully this is the right form. .__.

Application Form:

Username: Dragalge
    IGN: Brandon
    WFC: 2294-5570-9607
    Pokemon Requested: Oricorio
    Nature: Timid
    Ivs:
    Ability: Dancer
    Egg moves: N/A
    Ball: Moon Ball
    Nickname?(Y/N): N
    if so what name?:

Offering: Five Bottle Caps
    Ivs:
    Ability:
    Egg moves:
    Ball:

I wasn't sure if I could request IVs so I just left it blank for now. I'm actually going give a Love Ball HA Bruxish one of the Bottle Caps if you still need it!

16. FairyWitch

yes I can do ivs :3 since your offering the bottles caps that means I can do a 5iv with correct spread for you :3accepted

also I got that on hold for trade waiting on tepig which someone wants it and is offering the love ball bruxish :3 thanks for thinking about it though ^_^

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  17. FairyWitch

so I got a few more new things to be added to my chart and other gen list:

beast ball staryu
    level ball lillipup
    moon ball oranguru with hp ground

I got more to come soon :3

18. FairyWitch

alright more updates :) which hoenn's full chart is almost done ^_^

New stuff in stock to be added to the list/charts I have for trade for stuff:

heavy ball wingull with 5ivs
    love ball togepi with 5ivs two egg moves on it
    fast ball tepig with 5ivs with 3 eggs move it ^_^
    love ball bruxish with ha wonder skin now available
    heavy ball magnemite with ha analytic now available
    level ball lillipup with ha run away now available
    love ball grimer
    magikarp ha I can breed now
    snorunt with ha moody in love ball :3

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  19. FairyWitch

another update I will be adding more stuff to the list as well the charts soon but I have added another full chart which its the hoenn region. I have all that can be caught in sun and moon cards have been updated from kanto region to hoenn region of what I can offer in terms of trading at this moment and once bank hits I can offer the others. I got a 3 more regions to go for charts which I have more stuff to add that I can offer and sorry about the mess in the other generations spoiler if you have any questions about the pokemon please don't hesitate to ask which most of the ones in that spoiler are breed already >.>

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  20. FairyWitch

alright got more stuff to add to the charts/other generations right now

New Pokemon adds:

love ball oranguru
    beast ball totodile
    beast ball marill
    beast ball shinix with 2 egg moves
    love ball komala
    level ball torkoal
    beast ball wishiwashi