• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FairyWitch's Ultra Sun and Moon Competitive Breeding Sanctuary

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
so small update I am not sure why but some pokemon that transfer that have offsprings will not trade which it really hurts my buisness atm so until further notice I figure out what the issue is please just go to the non bank pokemon orders until I figure out why it will not work...

edit: I will be able to use my oras for now until its fix whatever the problem is actually for breeding I can do trades for things I don't have there for now...

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
It might take a bit of a while to do this but I did want to donate one because shiny Whimsicott in a Moon Ball is amazing! Hopefully I filled it in right!

offering Pokemon: Cottonee
Ball choice: Moon Ball
Ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Prankster

sure I take it :3 once we trade I will add a credit just message me when your ready thanks!

Swap

Hey FairyWitch, I have 3-4 rare candies to trade for a Jangmo-o if you want?? Thanks

Username:3fiddy
IGN:3fiddy
WFC: 0963-1007-3370
Pokemon Requested:Jangmo-o
Nature:adamant
Ivs: 5iv
Ability: bulletproof
Egg moves:yours
Ball:luxury
Nickname?(Y/N): Shredder
if so what name?:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey FairyWitch, I have 3-4 rare candies to trade for a Jangmo-o if you want?? Thanks

Username:3fiddy
IGN:3fiddy
WFC: 0963-1007-3370
Pokemon Requested:Jangmo-o
Nature:adamant
Ivs: 5iv
Ability: bulletproof
Egg moves:yours
Ball:luxury
Nickname?(Y/N): Shredder
if so what name?:

alright sure thing I take 3 rare candies for one 5iv breed :3 order and offer accepted also love the ninja turtle reference XD my boyfriend loves that show ^_^

also I did some more research other people are having problems with transfer pokemon being breeded on sun and moon that can't be traded through wonder trade and link trade so i think there is a glitch problem with the game with some of the bank transfer breeds on sun and moon version, so if there is something you want on my oras game I am will to do trades over oras until they fix the problem with a patch. I will breed for things I don't have and trade over oras...

Last edited:

Creatious

Can I have 3 breeds? In exchange I'll give you 9 rare candies
I would like these with 5iv. Gender doesn't matter.
1. bold bulbasaur with hp fire
2. adamant azurill with aqua jet
3. jolly larvitar

Fc: 3669-0390-6610

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Can I have 3 breeds? In exchange I'll give you 9 rare candies
I would like these with 5iv. Gender doesn't matter.
1. bold bulbasaur with hp fire
2. adamant azurill with aqua jet
3. jolly larvitar

Fc: 3669-0390-6610

if you can edit your post please with the form for iv breeding with just using the first half and just add offering the rare candies for all three then I will accept thanks :3 so far bulbasaur and azurill will be able to trade didn't try larvitar yet just transferred it over...it seems some pokemon that are legal are having trouble trading in sun and moon period.

Creatious

Username: creatious
IGN: creatious
Wfc: 3669-0390-6610
Pokemon requested: Bulbasaur/ charmander / larvitar
Nature: bold / timid / jolly
Ivs:31,30,31,30,31,30 / 31,x,31,31,31,31 / 31,31,31,x,31,31
Ability: chlorophyll / solar power / guts
Egg moves: growth / any / pursuit, d dance (pursuit preferred)
Ball: any apricot ball would be nice. If that's hard, any ball would do.
Nickname: N / N / N

Offering: 10 Rare candies

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: creatious
IGN: creatious
Wfc: 3669-0390-6610
Pokemon requested: Bulbasaur/ charmander / larvitar
Nature: bold / timid / jolly
Ivs:31,30,31,30,31,30 / 31,x,31,31,31,31 / 31,31,31,x,31,31
Ability: chlorophyll / solar power / guts
Egg moves: growth / any / pursuit, d dance (pursuit preferred)
Ball: any apricot ball would be nice. If that's hard, any ball would do.
Nickname: N / N / N

Offering: 10 Rare candies

bulbasaur and charmander are illegal to come in apricorn ball so it will be nest for bulbasaur and charmander in luxury ball is that alright? but my larvitar is in friend ball which I will take 9 rare candies so 3 rare candies for one 5iv breed which no charge for hp power fire bulbasaur since I have it breed already...so I take it you changed your mind on azurill to charmander that is fine...order and offer accepted

also for future reference I have all my ball choice listed what I offer on the front in spoilers ^_^

small update:

I need to update charts to have more ball choices to to choose from and on top of it I figured out a pattern for what can and can't trade if its a apricorn mon that isn't naitve to the alolan dex it will not be able to trade with ha yet even if its breed legally...no island scan can have hidden ability though for some reason for trade which I can only trade normal ball choices I have atm until the game fixs the problems with apricorn ha trading and update it to let us trade again with 7th gen breeding mechanics and also ha unova starters don't want to trade with ha for some reason too...

Last edited:

Creatious

So I assume ill be sending 9 pokes holding rare candy. In.that case, send me the order plus whatever you want. If its good things ill be extra happy.

alright sure thing I take 3 rare candies for one 5iv breed :3 order and offer accepted also love the ninja turtle reference XD my boyfriend loves that show ^_^
]

Awesome! Thank you. I am gonna restart my playthrough of Moon now that the Bank is open and the teams I bred for moon are available. I have 4 rare candies so ill just give them all to you:)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Awesome! Thank you. I am gonna restart my playthrough of Moon now that the Bank is open and the teams I bred for moon are available. I have 4 rare candies so ill just give them all to you:)

alright thanks for the extra rare candy :D I need them to level my pokes up for hyper training my comp pokemon ;) I will message you when it is ready ^_^

editing charts tonight for all new stuff I have as well as still transferring bank ball copies to my moon game I hope they fix the problem were all having with some bank mon that breed on sun and moon because it causes trouble to trade stuff with others when they are breed legally. also working on the last to full charts for the shop unova and kalos which you can go to my bank area if you see something that fancys you and remember some reason I can't trade apricorns breed on sun and moon with ha as well as some apricorn balls with normal abilities don't want to trade either and it was legally obtained so if that happens I am happy to trade on oras :3

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Okay three things. First off, I have a semi-decent offer. It's a Porygon, but in a not-pokeball. I don't really know what pokeball to put it in though, so I'd like a second opinion. In my mind, Great or Dive might work, but maybe you have a better idea? This is otherwise what my offer looks like:
Pokemon Requested: Magnemite (EDIT: I missed the part about equal IV's sorry. I'm doing another look-though to see if theres anything else I want, leaving this here just in case)
Nature: Timid
Ivs: Whatever the IV's for Hidden Power Fire are.
Ability: Magnet Pull
Egg moves: No egg moves
Ball: Heavy Vall
Nickname?(Y/N): No

Offering: Porygon
Ivs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Ability: Trace (Adaptability on Porygon Z)
Egg moves: Porygon has no Egg Moves
Second thing, have you checked to see if the glitch has an effect on pokemon in Beast Balls?

And third, I notice under I am currently looking for the following in particular: that you have Mareanie in a Heal Ball. Is that recent and unclaimed? Cause that happens to be exactly what my personal Toxapex is in (Hidden Ability and Egg Moves included), and it seems way to perfect a coincidence (if it can even be called that). I could quickly get you one if you wanted, but I'll keep that for a separate offer if you wish to proceed.

I do have some things I wanna use my credits on, but I think I'll wait until this glitch is resolved for safety reasons. Please understand.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Okay three things. First off, I have a semi-decent offer. It's a Porygon, but in a not-pokeball. I don't really know what pokeball to put it in though, so I'd like a second opinion. In my mind, Great or Dive might work, but maybe you have a better idea? This is otherwise what my offer looks like:
Pokemon Requested: Magnemite (EDIT: I missed the part about equal IV's sorry. I'm doing another look-though to see if theres anything else I want, leaving this here just in case)
Ivs: Whatever the IV's for Hidden Power Fire are.
Ability: Magnet Pull
Egg moves: No egg moves
Ball: Heavy Vall
Nickname?(Y/N): No

Offering: Porygon
Ivs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Ability: Trace (Adaptability on Porygon Z)
Egg moves: Porygon has no Egg Moves
Second thing, have you checked to see if the glitch has an effect on pokemon in Beast Balls?

And third, I notice under I am currently looking for the following in particular: that you have Mareanie in a Heal Ball. Is that recent and unclaimed? Cause that happens to be exactly what my personal Toxapex is in (Hidden Ability and Egg Moves included), and it seems way to perfect a coincidence (if it can even be called that). I could quickly get you one if you wanted, but I'll keep that for a separate offer if you wish to proceed.

I do have some things I wanna use my credits on, but I think I'll wait until this glitch is resolved for safety reasons. Please understand.

yeah sure I can do the heavy ball magnemite for the porygon and I think dive ball would look better then great ball because the shiny has more blue and white in it ^_^ there are no red tints in it but its up to you :p I take it you must be catching it from oras ;) and I completely understand I don't why they released bank without a update for the game with the new breeding mechanics its causing so much trouble for breeders for trading wise so once they fix this problem I be alright and I don't have heal ball yet that part is update under my wants list just the charts need to be updated on a few things like minor and etc...

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
yeah sure I can do the heavy ball magnemite for the porygon and I think dive ball would look better then great ball because the shiny has more blue and white in it ^_^ there are no red tints in it but its up to you :p I take it you must be catching it from oras ;) and I completely understand I don't why they released bank without a update for the game with the new breeding mechanics its causing so much trouble for breeders for trading wise so once they fix this problem I be alright and I don't have heal ball yet that part is update under my wants list just the charts need to be updated on a few things like minor and etc...

Okay thanks for the answers. I'll go Dive on your suggestion, and also because it's pretty to look at :D

It.. might take a little time due to the rather erratic nature of the Mirage Islands, but it'll get done. I wonder if it'd be done sooner if I were catching from Diamond, Pearl, or White...? Eh, probably not.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Okay thanks for the answers. I'll go Dive on your suggestion, and also because it's pretty to look at :D

It.. might take a little time due to the rather erratic nature of the Mirage Islands, but it'll get done.

its fine no worries I have the most patience in the world XD which I got alot of other requests ahead of you plus that bank is out I can do a better job on breeding my hp fire magnemite because I think I only half way done with it since I breed from scratch without the bracers >.> its hp fire just not maxed out fully to hp fire it can be its only at relatively superior atm I hatched a shiny by accident before getting it to hp fire at least lmfao

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
small update:

I added all what I got in trades so far in my charts and I can breed defog on fomantis as well as power split on dewpider now :3 those are necessary egg moves for smogon singles...also the trading glitch for bank mons have been lifted ha apricorn mons and unova starters can trade on sun and moon so I will be able to trade them now also I be working on all the current requests throughout today and into tommorow after work. I am working on kalos region first since its a small chart after that I will do unova last.

added to the charts:
better understanding what minior core pokeball choices are available
level,and friend were added which moon ball can be purple as well
beast ball solosis,tepig,and horsea are available to breed
dewpider egg move power split
fomantis egg move defog
tentacool with rapid spin
pinsir with close combat

GarytheGG

Username: GarytheGG
IGN: Gelo
WFC: 2208-9636-3281
Pokemon Requested: Sableye
Nature: Impish
Ivs: Any IVs will do
Egg moves: Recover
Ball: Dusk Ball or Nest Ball
Nickname?(Y/N): N
if so what name?:

Offering: Vulpix
Ivs: Flawless except for Attack
Ability: Snow Warning
Egg moves: Freeze-Dry, Moonblast, Encore, Hypnosis
Ball: Love Ball or Dive Ball

Thanks!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: GarytheGG
IGN: Gelo
WFC: 2208-9636-3281
Pokemon Requested: Sableye
Nature: Impish
Ivs: Any IVs will do
Egg moves: Recover
Ball: Dusk Ball or Nest Ball
Nickname?(Y/N): N
if so what name?:

Offering: Vulpix
Ivs: Flawless except for Attack
Ability: Snow Warning
Egg moves: Freeze-Dry, Moonblast, Encore, Hypnosis
Ball: Love Ball or Dive Ball

Thanks!

I knew I forgot something in the last message I already have both in those ball choices my front has everything listed on what I have in terms of ball choices by regions, if that make sense just check again and if you see something I don't have just edit your post :3 which I don't have nest ball but I do have dusk ball...